Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Disney+ streaming service ($6.99/month) to launch in November to rival Netflix

While that's dope and all.. Netflix is pretty much all over the world.

Right now Disney+ is just the US, Canada and the Netherlands I believe. Anyone outside of that and not fuckin with VPNs couldn't even get access if they wanted to... Good start/functionality... long way to go tho

Where’s the Disney+ naysayers ? The Netflix killer is here...
i still dont see how its killing Netflix out the box tbh. Can it get there? sure, but out the gate?

you would have to be a disney stan/homer to actually care about ALL their exclusive content on there.

Some of its nostalgia sure, but overall, i can get any genre of movie/show on netflix right now. If its on Disney, i've probably seen it at some point or at the very least, im familiar with it. This ofc doesnt apply to content that has yet to be released but im talking about right now.

Gang Run u Niggas

See the source image

i still dont see how its killing Netflix out the box tbh. Can it get there? sure, but out the gate?

you would have to be a disney stan/homer to actually care about ALL their exclusive content on there.

Some of its nostalgia sure, but overall, i can get any genre of movie/show on netflix right now. If its on Disney, i've probably seen it at some point or at the very least, im familiar with it. This ofc doesnt apply to content that has yet to be released but im talking about right now.

Who has claimed that the bold would happen?

Back