Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was between this movie and that movie with something about the "moon" in the title. Chose the other movie but will be watching this probably this weekend.

Gonna start this on a dark night. Been waiting for this

jin-640x380.jpg

ole spooky stories at the campfire head ass lol

close the curtains fool

you chose the wrong movie but its not too late to turn your life around

So far you are correct. The movie I chose was In the Shadow of the Moon.I fell asleep on parts of it. Gotta try and watch it again. I'm definitely watching this tall grass movie soon though.

I'll let you know if it was better.

So far you are correct. The movie I chose was In the Shadow of the Moon.I fell asleep on parts of it. Gotta try and watch it again. I'm definitely watching this tall grass movie soon though.

I'll let you know if it was better.

oh you washed gang?

yeah, catch this one on Saturday morning bro

Took 1 hour and 25 minutes for shit to get interesting but I lost total interest by then.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Took 1 hour and 25 minutes for shit to get interesting but I lost total interest by then.

nah man lol

its not huge on action but the plot grabs you from jump

5 mins in, you wanna know whats going on here

I don't like lil white kids.....they scare me.

And when they have big eyes and dirty.....it's the devil

makes for great movies tho lol

im the one thats cracking up laughing when the big eyed dirty kid appears, talking like shit is normal

nah man lol

its not huge on action but the plot grabs you from jump

5 mins in, you wanna know whats going on here

makes for great movies tho lol

im the one thats cracking up laughing when the big eyed dirty kid appears, talking like shit is normal

I mean it was obvious what was going on off top. They weren't supposed to fucking go in there. Tell that lil nigga to walk straight, he be aight eventually. Fuck yall walking in there for?

It took an hour and 25 for them to stop bullshitting tho. I turned it off at that point lol. That ending was not about to be worth it to me...
once I saw dude put the lil kid in the room I was cool.

i agree.....the shit got me from the jump......but the thing thats crazy is
why would you separate from a pregnant chick for a kid you dont know?

i agree.....the shit got me from the jump......but the thing thats crazy is
why would you separate from a pregnant chick for a kid you dont know?

because its a movie, and its gotta start somewhere lol

its not that crazy if you really put yourself in that position

its literally just grass for all you know.....and you hear a kid yelling for help.....

I almost fell out when they jumped the first time and was close and then jumped again and bruh was across town on that a$$ .. haha.. I would have cried my eyes out.

Back