watched this last night

ehhhhh

the alien rock shit to me was butt

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
idk, i like weird/different shit

I sat up the whole time smokin smokin

:imsayin:

like ooooooh past/present tobin has to get to future becky and cal before grasstime becky dies, so they can go back and tell past travis he's having a girl but she's lost in the freaky grass with Ross and the rock people tryna take her.....two months ago

Nah, I pass. The book is probably better but I've never really been a fan of King. I just can't get into the genre. I think horror is by far the worst genre. I don't think I've ever watched a horror movie that was actually "scary".

Nah, I pass. The book is probably better but I've never really been a fan of King. I just can't get into the genre. I think horror is by far the worst genre. I don't think I've ever watched a horror movie that was actually "scary".

i lol when I hear this

i dont think thats the point....every sane person watching a horror FILM knows its a film, and should not actually be afraid lol

if you got imagination its easier to play into the idea of the stories tho

its entertaining to me to put myself in the scenario and watch/think of it from that angle

this movie in particular I called "stoner horror"....its more of a puzzle and something to trip on imo

but shit like the haunting of hill house was traditional horror with the dark story and exciting "jump" scenes

Last edited:
fwiw haf, i watched this high last night

i love weird shit too, but the grass people took me for a loop...no pun

if you like this, you really need to fuck with Dark on Netflix

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
giphy.gif

not even tryna explain

close the curtains, put on some coffee, light up, and check this shit out

goat to watch with company imo

this was a nigga ass introduction lmao

just lazy