Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISCUSSION - Support...These Tiddayz

does compromise not go both ways? if she has a medical need for a reduction (n that is what it usually is), why can't he work with her too n compromise on how much tissue is removed or summin?

now ur saying an assertion like "it's the exception not the rule" can only be made if u've conducted a study on it? havent u said u dont believe in studies bein gospel? tf

In that case from my conversations with women, women doing breast reduction for health reason is the exception not the rule. Fax.

Compromise can also be me helping her work out and strengthening her back.

I really hate that "it's the exception not the rule" bullshit yall spew as if you've went out and surveyed everybody to know how true it is or not.

If i had or did something that a female loved about me and I decided to get rid of it and she told me she loved it and preferred I keep it and I still got rid of it simply because that's what I wanted , that's selfish. One nigga will tuck his tail and let that shit fly and another nigga won't. It's about compromise in a relationship, if she isn't even trying to work with u, then why df is she with u?

humor me

so you want to cut your hair, but you would keep it b/c your girl said she likes it on you?

sound like you letting her control you b

humor me

so you want to cut your hair, but you would keep it b/c your girl said she likes it on you?

sound like you letting her control you b

We're in a relationship, so ofc her input and feelings on things are a priority for me. If she preferred me with long hair, I'd see if we can compromise and cut half of it.

It's not about controlling it's about compromise and being a true team. If I wanna keep her happy Ima do what I can to keep a smile on her face.

if she that superficial to the point where some fucking hair would make or break the relationship, then

430dfb816c7b995e345486bd7ae811a7.gif

if she that superficial to the point where some fucking hair would make or break the relationship, then

430dfb816c7b995e345486bd7ae811a7.gif

Not for you to say what someone should place alot of value in or not. Some might value sex high some might not, etc.

But if she voices her complaints about it, it should be considered and a compromise should be made. It's not about hair, it's about your input in the relationship not being valued.

FUN FACT: "Living Single" did an episode about this kinda thing.

Last edited:
Not for you to say what someone should place alot of value in or not. Some might value sex high some might not, etc.

But if she voices her complaints about it, it should be considered and a compromise should be made. It's not about hair, it's about your input in the relationship not being valued.

discriminating against someone b/c of their hair is the epitome of superficial

for the most part, unless you have genetic deficiencies, hair grows back after its cut. For someone to pigeon hole you into a box b/c of something that can change at the drop of a dime aint nobody I want to be with

i wont mention weight as that is something thats not easily gained or lost...dudes discriminate on chicks who have fades, who wear weaves or cut their hair in general, but i bet nigs dont have a problem with one of the westbrooks faux baby hair do they?

for the most part, unless you have genetic deficiencies, hair grows back after its cut. For someone to pigeon hole you into a box b/c of something that can change at the drop of a dime aint nobody want to be with

i wont mention weight as that is something thats not easily gained or lost...dudes discriminate on chicks who have fades, who wear weaves or cut their hair in general, but i bet nigs dont have a problem with one of the westbrooks faux baby hair do they?
giphy.gif

Westbrooks baby hairs are fake?!

for the most part, unless you have genetic deficiencies, hair grows back after its cut. For someone to pigeon hole you into a box b/c of something that can change at the drop of a dime aint nobody I want to be with

Again it's not for you to say what's small or big. Somebody may feel sex is small within a true relationship, who am i to say they're right or wrong.

Back