Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISCUSSION - Support...These Tiddayz

Again it's not for you to say what's small or big. Somebody may feel sex is small within a true relationship, who am i to say they're right or wrong.

we arent talking about sex tho

we are talking about physical features. You dont know if someone has a high sexual drive until you have reached a point to have that discussion. We are talking about on surface, physical features that are augmented at some point

we arent talking about sex tho

we are talking about physical features. You dont know if someone has a high sexual drive until you have reached a point to have that discussion. We are talking about on surface, physical features that are augmented at some point

Aight and your physical feature comparison doesn't equate with the original topic of discussion, like u said hair can grow back, titties dont grow back b.

you really missed your calling in being a lawyer brah

like for real

your dedication to arguing is immaculate and you should be getting people to avoid jail time with your talents

you really missed your calling in being a lawyer brah

like for real

your dedication to arguing is immaculate and you should be getting people to avoid jail time with your talents

I've been told this a million times. I'll take the back handed compliment, ty sir

Well keep one titty big and reduce the other. I mean we got two for a reason.. Bam! Compromise

:think:

Like I tell my wife....

When you have two kids, you don't treat them any different. They both need equal amounts of attention. But i aint sucking on no baby titty when you got a grown woman titty right next to it it. And that's unfair....

So that would never work

Not for you to say what someone should place alot of value in or not. Some might value sex high some might not, etc.

But if she voices her complaints about it, it should be considered and a compromise should be made. It's not about hair, it's about your input in the relationship not being valued.
Okay I'm gonna cosign this one much better... Lol

AP has argued harder for women's breast than the actual women on this site with breast. I don't know if I should clown him or applaud him for his undying support women's lib

AP has argued harder for women's breast than the actual women on this site with breast. I don't know if I should clown him or applaud him for his undying support women's lib

being the mature individual i am, i aint gon invite you to my man parts b/c, i consider that as an ultimate sign of disrespect

with that being said

i bid you good day sir

hope you beast your workout this evening

Back