Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISCUSSION - Support...These Tiddayz

Black 🖤

👑The Fall Off👑
This woman decided to opt for a breast reduction. However, her boyfriend was against the procedure from jump, left in the middle of her surgery, and dumped her via voicemail.:yikes1:

Voicemail tho? :welldamn:

Anyhow, would yall do/feel the same?

Thoughts please.:popcorn:

I wouldn't like if my woman got a reduction but I'm with her for more than her breast size. It's not that serious to me.

This woman decided to opt for a breast reduction. However, her boyfriend was against the procedure from jump, left in the middle of her surgery, and dumped her via voicemail.:yikes1:

Voicemail tho? :welldamn:

Anyhow, would yall do/feel the same?

Thoughts please.:popcorn:

hol up.....................................that's shorty from Ballers SMGDH

women make the worst mistakes smh

Screen-Shot-2015-07-09-at-5.10.27-PM.png

Unless medically necessary, we should just leave ourselves alone.

Some women need a reduction due to back problems and other health issues. Besides that...please stop with the purchasing of fake ish and the modification of your natural beauty. Love yourselves.

He didn't want his woman cutting up her body for no apparent reason

apparently there is a reason brah

i mean, if the doctor told you your moobs needed to be reduced b/c its hurting your back...you gon do it?

apparently there is a reason brah

i mean, if the doctor told you your moobs needed to be reduced b/c its hurting your back...you gon do it?

I would talk with my mate first. If dude is a breast man and your chick with the breast decided to cut them off to look better in a shirt without a bra then she should not be surprised by her guys actions

Unless medically necessary, we should just leave ourselves alone.

Some women need a reduction due to back problems and other health issues. Besides that...please stop with the purchasing of fake ish and the modification of your natural beauty. Love yourselves.

Exactly. My best lady friend had to get this done cuz she had F's when we were 16... It was paid in full By insurance because of the back issues it was medically necessary. Still gave her hell. Told her she was slapping god in the face lmao.

But at the end of the day I supported it when it really came down to it cuz it would've diminished her quality of life over the long run especially cuz she has a passion for dancing and is great at it...

Even she didn't escape complications smmfh. Permanent nerve damage :( I've convinced many women not to becuase of that story

Exactly. My best lady friend had to get this done cuz she had F's when we were 16... It was paid in full By insurance because of the back issues it was medically necessary. Still gave her hell. Told her she was slapping god in the face lmao.

But at the end of the day I supported it when it really came down to it cuz it would've diminished her quality of life over the long run especially cuz she has a passion for dancing and is great at it...

Even she didn't escape complications smmfh. Permanent nerve damage :( I've convinced many women not to becuase of that story
My homies wife lost sensitivity in her nipples

I would talk with my mate first. If dude is a breast man and your chick with the breast decided to cut them off to look better in a shirt without a bra then she should not be surprised by her guys actions

WOW at this...smh and lol, but more smh

this aint a chick getting silicone breasts or something, but you gon trip out on your ol lady b/c your have a thing for big tits on a woman?

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN its way too early for this

WOW at this...smh and lol, but more smh

this aint a chick getting silicone breasts or something, but you gon trip out on your ol lady b/c your have a thing for big tits on a woman?

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN its way too early for this
Nigga my lady can't make a life changing event without my approval fam those are my breast any broad that fuck with me know that already. Especially for cosmetic purposes FOH

My homies wife lost sensitivity in her nipples

Same.

But for her it was either get em chopped or be suffocated while in Her sleep if she dared not to wear a bra lol

These people place too much fault in surgery for all that cosmetic shit. People die from anesthesia alone everyday smh

Last edited:
Nigga my lady can't make a life changing event without my approval fam those are my breast any broad that fuck with me know that already. Especially for cosmetic purposes FOH

just so that im clear, if its something you deem to be cosmetic, like a reduction that she clearly needs, you against that...but if its to remove a cancer, then you ok with it?

Does he have a go fund me set up that we can donate to?

I hope she miserable and lonely

Back