DISCUSSION - Support...These Tiddayz

Niggas said they got papers on dem titties.

its considered tolerating when a chick elects to have a medical procedure that could take pressure off her spine?

chick could end up walking like the hunchback of Notre Dame, but at least she got big tittays tho huh?

hunchback.jpg

Reactions: Chicity
@TheMasterKey @Cain @Lurker10

R y'all gonna pay for the custom made bras n shit to hold too-big tiddies up? those start at 150 a pop.

or the pilates, physio, chiropractor to handle the backache?

if a chick has big enough jugs for her dr to recommend a reduction covered by insurance,do u plan 2 take on the burdens of those tiddies in order 2 keep em alive?

express ur devotion.

There's a reason for any surgery a chick may wanna do, if she wants to get an ass that sticks out from here to bolivia she's gonna have a reason for that too and there's niggas out there who tolerate any fuckin thing and will prolly pay for that shit.

2 different cloths b

Reactions: GNS
There's a reason for any surgery a chick may wanna do, if she wants to get an ass that sticks out from here to bolivia she's gonna have a reason for that too and there's niggas out there who tolerate any fuckin thing and will prolly pay for that shit.

2 different cloths b
medically necessary aint an aight reason 4 u?

medically necessary aint an aight reason 4 u?

My point is, there's always a reason for anything and who are u to tell her if her reason is good or not. It can simply be because she wants to have smaller boobs. She's free to make that decision, I'm just saying that's not flying with me.

Reactions: Golden
My point is, there's always a reason for anything and who are u to tell her if her reason is good or not. It can simply be because she wants to have smaller boobs. She's free to make that decision, I'm just saying that's not flying with me.
:dead2:

fair nuff.

what if the drs said she's on her way to an early wheelchair at the rate her tits r going. Wld that fly with u? or is it a no go under any circumstances?

Reactions: Goldie 🔫💰
OMG NIGGA!!

MEDICALLY NECESSARY!!!! that aint some "oh i think i'ma buy a car today" decision

I've spoken my peace on this topic before.

Nothing has changed. My wife better come with opinions from two different physicians before this would ever be and option.

R y'all gonna pay for the custom made bras n shit to hold too-big tiddies up? those start at 150 a pop.

if a chick has big enough jugs for her dr to recommend a reduction covered by insurance,do u plan 2 take on the burdens of those tiddies in order 2 keep em alive?

express ur devotion.
A persons body is their own. If she needs it for medical reasons then she should get them done but other then that it is just part of the expense af being her and I have no problems making sure she is comfortable.

express ur devotion.
If she's my lady she don't have to worry about what I will pay for. I'm a man not some goofy fuck nigga ass nigga a real nigga so if she wants it she gets it.

If her back is hurting cool let's hit the gym up and get that back scrong as fuck.

Can't believe I even have to type this. You niggas not about to kill my sunshine today.