Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISCUSSION - Support...These Tiddayz

met her with the size she had.

has "tits too small" ever been a reason for passing on a chick?

She had a nice size, prolly double c'ish. I would've wifed.

And nah, I can't wife a chick with a bird chest b.

oooohhh...name callin

yea he mad
DOIRu5V.gif

oh i dont know...maybe b/c she actually has breasts and can speak more on the subject

What does that have to do with me being sexually attracted to women with big breasts and my woman with big breast getting rid of them?

What does that have to do with me being sexually attracted to women with big breasts and my woman with big breast getting rid of them?
you asked why BNE is adding her input, i gave you a reason

at the end of the day, yes, as a man, you have a physical preference as to features you find attractive, however, if it comes down to having a medical procedure done, to act as if its some great travesty is a shallow ass train of thought

if she had to go bald due to chemo therapy... and you like chicks with long flocking hair...are you leaving?

Reactions: Az

at the end of the day, yes, as a man, you have a physical preference as to features you find attractive, however, if it comes down to having a medical procedure done, to act as if its some great travesty is a shallow ass train of thought

if she had to go bald due to chemo therapy... and you like chicks with long flocking hair...are you leaving?
AP gets it.
wpid-0709-zashia-santiago17-768x1024.jpg

what a dumbass move smh
holy shit, is this the before? they're perfectly proportionate to her body, they aint even that big. her body was perfect.

if she likes it, I love it tho...

tumblr_inline_noqbifsWJQ1rv74l4_500.gif

giphy.gif

no rebuttal?

when they just post in gifs..you know they mad

answer the question...if she had to go bald due to chemo, you leaving?

i'll save you the trouble...you not going nowhere so stop with the fake outrage b/c a woman gets a breast reduction

I was talkin to Blac

And so you're comparing a chick (using the chick in the OP) who had avg sized breast and wanted to make them smaller to someone with cancer? Yea no goal post moving in that post at all lol

no rebuttal?

when they just post in gifs..you know they mad

answer the question...if she had to go bald due to chemo, you leaving?

i'll save you the trouble...you not going nowhere so stop with the fake outrage b/c a woman gets a breast reduction
I'm a breast man and if my chick was to reduce her (lol not going to happen) I would have to give her the deuce. I don't understand what you're not seeing in this.

is there another site I can watch that vid on?

All the women I know IRL who had breast reductions did em cuz their lives or health was compromised by it.

Did that chick say her reasons in the vid? its her business but they looked like a manageable size.
Is there a natural way to get bigger breast?
maca root or hormonal birth control.

Back