Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not you bruh but just in general, the R Kelly and Cosby cases are a cause that most black men pick up and point to as how the government and BW conspire against us.

Most black men no. The large amount of dumb niggas. Believe it or not it’s a lot of us who just want the same benefits and leeway to be terrible like rich white folks. I get it that yes black people have it harder but that does not mean we get to just be savage with no consequences because of money.

Wow. That was fast.

Didnt she ask for 30 mill. Im guessing they agreed on somewhere around 15 mill and called it a day

Most black men no. The large amount of dumb niggas. Believe it or not it’s a lot of us who just want the same benefits and leeway to be terrible like rich white folks. I get it that yes black people have it harder but that does not mean we get to just be savage with no consequences because of money.
From the perspective of a BM who lives in a primarily Black neighborhood, these convos just about always play out like Slim Thugg or one them niggas. Ho say is No Say!

We by and large do not believe the claims of women..This is in the face of the highest rate of intimate violence, the highest rate of domestic molestation and abuse, poorest women of all races with the highest rate of single parenthood.

When chicks see this (and live it) then see every piece of media demonizing BM is when you hear all this unprotected, provide, build blah blah nothing burger statements that have staying power in the discussion.

If you feel that’s more prominent amongst the dumb niggas, then we have to address the proportion of our community that’s dumb niggas cuz it’s not a small minority saying this.

From the perspective of a BM who lives in a primarily Black neighborhood, these convos just about always play out like Slim Thugg or one them niggas. Ho say is No Say!

We by and large do not believe the claims of women..This is in the face of the highest rate of intimate violence, the highest rate of domestic molestation and abuse, poorest women of all races with the highest rate of single parenthood.

When chicks see this (and live it) then see every piece of media demonizing BM is when you hear all this unprotected, provide, build blah blah nothing burger statements that have staying power in the discussion.

If you feel that’s more prominent amongst the dumb niggas, then we have to address the proportion of our community that’s dumb niggas cuz it’s not a small minority saying this.

You’re right all the way.

These type situations are not one size fits all and depending on who said what often times critical thinking and emotional intelligence goes out the window. Along with lack of proper research and info.

Kinda like people thinking this case can be compared to the keke case. If you watch kekes movements prior you can tell what she was about to do. So yes, I saw a setup.
Here, diddy is wrong and been wrong. Not just to Cassie but since dancing with staci lattisaw in the stairway the nigga been slimy .

I think is one of them times most feel a dude needs to go down. And we saw someone with an opportunity to do it but choose a check first and stated she wanted to sue civilly before the law expires.

Lastly, I think bm are often lied on so much by everyone , even each other….it’s hard to believe anyone other than when it’s someone we don’t like, which happens here a lot. See Tory lanez thread.

Last edited:

Respect for the post - I just finished watching the video/interview

- She states that trust in the court system only comes up when its an abuse related case but then states its ok to trust the SAME court system for civil cases (basically its ok because the win rate is more favourable)
- She presents the advice that the system doesn't take rape cases seriously so just aim to get financially compensated for your trauma
- Within the context of the civil case - I agree with her sentiment on cassie settling once diddy offered: Makes no sense going through the whole process when the objective of getting paid is on the table upfront
- She assumed because he settled it only meant he had something to hide: I partially agree - I cant see a scenario where IF he's actually innocent - why he would settle as fast as he did - so he did that shit. BUT one could argue she was bluffin the whole time and got the bail out of a lifetime by diddy settling as fast as he did
- She did bring up that victims usually arent in financial position to go through a long winded court proceedings - especially v someone rich: I agree with this and most likely why things played out the way it did
- She agreed the standard of proof is lower in civil court: They didn't address the possibility that there are those who abuse it
- She argued that its ok to sue for money if its police brutality/its a car accident /if you're wrongfully convicted - served time then come out and sue - so it shouldn't be a big deal to do so in an abuse case: Criminal and civil were cassies options - dont know if those options are the same for all the examples she gave

Lamont didn't really push back on anything through-out the interview, she was just voicing her opinion like everyone else on this planet right about now (she either lurks here like you said or has a LSA account for sure) - thought she was going to provide more in-depth legal insight but didnt

Fam… Respectfully, let me start off by saying I commend you for your consistency.

You stay true to your code and you never back down.

Having said that, let me present to you a scenario.

Let’s say you were married to a woman who was horrible.

She was physically and verbally abusive, fucking your best friend, bringing home STD’s , stealing from you, etc…

You never tell anybody, because of how humiliating it is and you don’t want people knowing about your personal issues.

You finally decide to walk away from the marriage and y’all go through a bitter divorce.

You have to pay child support and alimony and blah, blah, blah…

Years later, you see her all over social media, traveling the world with her new rich boyfriend and just living her best life.

The statute of limitations is about to run out and you finally come to the conclusion that this bitch needs to be held accountable for what she put you through, so you decide to file a lawsuit.

It took you 5 years to finally garner the strength to take action and let everybody know about your turmoil.

Nobody here would be mad at you if you made the decision to punish the person who made your life a living hell.

Yeah, there might be a couple of people (@Big Lurko, @Sony Montana, and @Duwop) who would make some real insensitive and inappropriate comments about your situation and clown you mercilessly…

But, for the most part, you would receive overwhelming support from your ABW family if you chose to punish that witch through the court system.

Yeah, it might be partially for the money, but so what??

Hopefully this analogy will open your mind and make you understand where the rest of us are coming from.
I wouldn’t want anything from that person.
I couldn’t even follow their social media .

That punishing yourself all over again for money. Are you stopping their money? No. But your integrity is still damaged while you purchase new jet skis in Sandro pay😂🤣.
Trust me when I say, you will begin to hate money if you love yourself.

In this case, Cassie allowed shit because of the money and now wants to continue the lifestyle still using his money. I get it. But it couldn’t be me. Just leave me the fuck alone.

I wouldn’t want anything from that person.
I couldn’t even follow their social media .

That punishing yourself all over again for money. Are you stopping their money? No. But your integrity is still damaged while you purchase new jet skis in Sandro pay😂🤣.
Trust me when I say, you will begin to hate money if you love yourself.

In this case, Cassie allowed shit because of the money and now wants to continue the lifestyle still using his money. I get it. But it couldn’t be me. Just leave me the fuck alone.

What if she lost the criminal case and then sued in civil?

What if she lost the criminal case and then sued in civil?
I think you can lose one and win the other. I dint think they are linked in outcome of either.

But to lose a case …it happens. That still doesn’t mean guilt or innocence if we keeping it real. But try.

Bruh is a menace. We just wanted her to try.

And I’m sure a lawyer would take this pro bono if she had enough evidence….so her needing money for lawyers…nah

I think you can lose one and win the other. I dint think they are linked in outcome of either.

But to lose a case …it happens. That still doesn’t mean guilt or innocence if we keeping it real. But try.

Bruh is a menace. We just wanted her to try.
I think OJ won the criminal, lost the civil

Back