Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Read an article earlier that said police may follow up with the investigation.
As they should that’s how they did MJ
It started w a f civil suit his handlers settled against his wishes then he had to deal w criminal and civil actions til death

I was listening to some shit about Jimmy Hemchman s investigation and they were saying once he got booked and it was snitching time one of the things they asked him was if he knew anything bout Puff and underaged kids

Plus I want something to happen to that slimy dude Puff ; fam been around too much fuckery to never have to deal w any serious consequences

These things are slippery asf because at rest, negro relations are basically cuban missile crisis status. So many BM feel like BW conspire against us and so many BM feel that violence against women in our community goes completely unaddressed.

Both are like 60% true but it’s only because ZEEE WHITEEE MENNN has created these barriers between us with it’s rigorous media machiine, disestablishment of the Black community and all the other shit that makes you resent these Shaderoom thotties cheering for white saviors and dusty niggas on sports forums talm bout R Kelly had a faulty case..

Fugazi. Niggas and bitches who make habitual lyin babies - bless they little hearts.

I literally ponder how to beat this for hours at a time and a nigga is stuuuuck.

These things are slippery asf because at rest, negro relations are basically cuban missile crisis status. So many BM feel like BW conspire against us and so many BM feel that violence against women in our community goes completely unaddressed.

Both are like 60% true but it’s only because ZEEE WHITEEE MENNN has created these barriers between us with it’s rigorous media machiine, disestablishment of the Black community and all the other shit that makes you resent these Shaderoom thotties cheering for white saviors and dusty niggas on sports forums talm bout R Kelly had a faulty case..

Fugazi. Niggas and bitches who make habitual lyin babies - bless they little hearts.

I literally ponder how to beat this for hours at a time and a nigga is stuuuuck.
This mf’er call me dusty?

Not you bruh but just in general, the R Kelly and Cosby cases are a cause that most black men pick up and point to as how the government and BW conspire against us.
Well I’m like one of a few that seen errors in the whole thing with them two and the Tory lanez case.

The rest of them niggas guilty

Bullshit

A few of us said criminally or both.

And for the 1000th time we both know how hard it is for a rape victim in court. It’s been documented so many times. Like you made a whole school for victims why you think it’s just easy to do a criminal case.

And for the 1000th time we both know how hard it is for a rape victim in court. It’s been documented so many times. Like you made a whole school for victims why you think it’s just easy to do a criminal case.
This is about much more than just rape. Not all is hard and that shouldn’t mean to not try because it’s bigger than her.

Back