Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
1. it isnt an insult and it is telling - being emotional clouds judgment and limits critical thinking
2. i agree - we'll never know why any of this played out the way it did. what do we know? the fact finding process didnt get to happen, she got paid out (nothing wrong with that) and her attacker only has to deal with public opinion now
3. her taking the bread doesnt stop anyone from stepping forward or speaking out - it just keeps him a free man until a criminal case is initiated. We'll see what the next person who steps up decides to do

It really doesn't. Emotions are involved in any decision you make because you consider the outcome, how it will affect people, and move according to what you feel is best. And you just agreed with me...Cassie's case has nothing to do with anyone else bringing charges against Puff. And trying to place some level of guilt on a victim for what an abuser does after them doesn't garner the reaction you're hoping for. The level of accountability always falls on the person committing the abuse not their victim/s

And trying to place some level of guilt on a victim for what an abuser does after them doesn't garner the reaction you're hoping for. The level of accountability always falls on the person committing the abuse not their victim/s

save the victim blaming/abuser protection talk - thats not whats going on here

We'll see what the next person who accuses him decides to do

its not dumb - its a safe assumption and a reality emotional people are ducking

she has agreed to keep a horrible man free even though she has proof that would have put him away

she did what was best for HER, absolutely nothing wrong with that

what about other women he still has access to?

This just goes to show that niggas don't really care about the shit they say they do.

Instead of focusing on this, they try to deflect and talk about anything other than that.

save the victim blaming/abuser protection talk - thats not whats going on here

We'll see what the next person who accuses him decides to do

Thing is, it's all about the money.

As long as these alleged............."victims".............are still being paid, you're not gonna hear a peep from them.

They're only gonna talk if the money stops coming in.

Diddy is probably a menace to entertainment society and it appears to have caught up with him... but i see way too black women celebrating a sexually deviant Filipino hoe and her white husband becoming millionaires. Black wealth being transferred to non black people is not a win for black women. It's disgusting that they have to live vicariously through shit like this

Like my girl Kat said back in 88:

"Honey, you can bet your bottom dollar that what doesn't come out in the rinse..............will come out in the wash."

@Sony Montana

Kobe 5 rings clip.gif

Just for clarity.. one last time.. was he ever going to go to prison for this civil case? Or is that some shit folks just keep saying?

Nah, like you niggas kept saying verbatim:

"It's a civil suit..........it's a civil suit........it's a civil suit."

Civil suits don't result in jail time because, well, they're civil suits.

Get back on code bruh.

Sarkozy laughing clip.gif

She said she wanted to "speak up on behalf of myself and for the benefit of other women who face violence and abuse in their relationships”

And then she takes the first opportunity to get paid and bounce quick

Oochie Wally or One Mic

Kandi Burress sipping tea.gif

Been talk about Diddy for year, from xzibit saying he took him to a gay club, which he turned around and retracted the statement after a call from diddy.

To him grooming usher as a 15 year old.

To him having weird ass parties and allegedly fucking Ja rule in a hotel suite.

Lmao I don't know how you lot still argue with the slow people.

Bruh idk why. I be feeling like I used to be one of those guys who didn’t understand why women needed feminism or did stuff like be over protective in case they are in a spot with a new guy. Because I felt maybe that stuff was over exaggerated. But I was like 23 or 24 thinking like that. These guys are 38-46 and still don’t get why women move a certain way for protection. It’s crazy cuz it’s a refusal to understand

So he held her down and raped him, but shes not gunna file charges now, just sue? Cant she do both?
It falls out the statutes of limitations for criminal prosecution, that's why she suing him for civil
If it had went to court..... that would have spelled his doom, because clearly she has proof and evidence.

His lawyer knew this and told him, just pay whatever she asked ASAP. He still would have paid....maybe even more, once the civil judge was done with him

There's also the fact that had this went to trial with a civil suit Diddy would've had to testify. And that would also have been damaging as hell to him having to face those questions in a court.

And if it was just about the money then she would've took the initial offer to stay quiet. With the settlement it's documented on public record. That's a permanent stain on Puff and for niggas driven by ego like he is that will piss him off forever

There's also the fact that had this went to trial with a civil suit Diddy would've had to testify. And that would also have been damaging as hell to him having to face those questions in a court.

And if it was just about the money then she would've took the initial offer to stay quiet. With the settlement it's documented on public record. That's a permanent stain on Puff and for niggas driven by ego like he is that will piss him off forever

nah

defendants in civil or criminal trials don't have to testify unless they want to

Back