Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
There is currently an election going on where one of the candidates is actively pushing back multiple cases with a total of 57 election related felony charges... if anything this and the Harvey Weinstein thing is a distraction from that. As far as everything else you said... c'mon fam. At best, they got a sloppily built case that can get dismissed on technicalities. You can't do a thing about those AR-15s. There are multiple accusations of assault, coercion, bribery and blackmail in these cases. THE NIGGA TRIED TO KILL KID CUDI... AND BRAGGED ABOUT IT. A nigga like that don't deserve to pass shit down to his family... give a fuck if he's Black or not.
True, but I'm speaking on what they are charging him with in the indictment, it's just sex traffic and no murders or attempts. Weird.

I’m saying…

Who would’ve thought that trying to Aaliyah another chick would have legal ramifications???

Now it’s time to go after all the rock stars that took a road wife or smashed underage groupies.

I say they start with Motley Crue

Pedo-Mon

Gotta Catch’em All

Yea, there's something bigger at play
Remember there was a period of time over the last 2-3 years of Puff talking black power shit, donating funds to HBCUs and trying to establish more black brands. All that ontop of suing the same liquor brand that made him super rich. Mans bit the hand that fed him knowing damn well they knew the type of freaky ass nigga he was....

Back