Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll wager there are more people in the industry who are (secretly) celebrating the downfall of Diddy , than willing to risk their rep and brand 💰 to “save” him

Likability is a thing
From day one, I’ve sensed dude was just not a very likable person.

His money, power, influence and bullying is why so many dealt with him. And only those ignorant to the facts or just as morally corrupt & deviant as him are speaking up in favor of him.

Diddy is guilty af of domestic violence, but using that to bring Rico charges against him is just a grab for his wealth. White supremacy at work. He pissed them cacs off by suing Ciroc and here we are. They can't even get him on conspiracy, never seen someone charged with Rico and no conspiracy charges. No other people are involved so they can't bring conspiracy charges I guess. Dude is a sexual deviant who's a woman beater. This case is boring to follow now. Bringing gangster charges against a man who hasn't committed any gangster crimes just to take his wealth is noticeable. That and this is a distraction from Harvey Weinstein, he was back in court today, but you wont here about it. The government going to take over Bad Boy Entertainment and auction it off to the highest white bidder. Diddy wont do much time, this is about taking his wealth. Harvey Weinstein's companies are still in his family though. But when you're black they wont let you pass things down to your kids and family. Smh

Diddy is guilty af of domestic violence, but using that to bring Rico charges against him is just a grab for his wealth. White supremacy at work. He pissed them cacs off by suing Ciroc and here we are. They can't even get him on conspiracy, never seen someone charged with Rico and no conspiracy charges. No other people are involved so they can't bring conspiracy charges I guess. Dude is a sexual deviant who's a woman beater. This case is boring to follow now. Bringing gangster charges against a man who hasn't committed any gangster crimes just to take his wealth is noticeable. That and this is a distraction from Harvey Weinstein, he was back in court today, but you wont here about it. The government going to take over Bad Boy Entertainment and auction it off to the highest white bidder. Diddy wont do much time, this is about taking his wealth. Harvey Weinstein's companies are still in his family though. But when you're black they wont let you pass things down to your kids and family. Smh

Say, how pro-black is this Malcom????

Stay sleezy slim

Shut the fuck up

Happy as fuck to see Puff getting cooked

I wanna see the the public officials and billionaire white folks get jammed up too.

I know they ALL do shit like this

There is currently an election going on where one of the candidates is actively pushing back multiple cases with a total of 57 election related felony charges... if anything this and the Harvey Weinstein thing is a distraction from that. As far as everything else you said... c'mon fam. At best, they got a sloppily built case that can get dismissed on technicalities. You can't do a thing about those AR-15s. There are multiple accusations of assault, coercion, bribery and blackmail in these cases. THE NIGGA TRIED TO KILL KID CUDI... AND BRAGGED ABOUT IT. A nigga like that don't deserve to pass shit down to his family... give a fuck if he's Black or not.

Back