Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Word. If that happens I feel like it's going to be a lot more black celebs/legends on that list than people might he ready to hear. Niggas expecting Lucian granges but it's gonna be more Kevin Liles. It's gonna get wicked for sure tho.

I wonder how your post will hit a few years from now. Sometimes lifting the veil comes with more than everyone anticipates.
I feel like Budden is definitely in one of them tapes

Word. If that happens I feel like it's going to be a lot more black celebs/legends on that list than people might he ready to hear. Niggas expecting Lucian granges but it's gonna be more Kevin Liles. It's gonna get wicked for sure tho.

I wonder how your post will hit a few years from now. Sometimes lifting the veil comes with more than everyone anticipates.

Lift that shit anyway and clean house

Katt said, “cause Diddy want to party and you got to tell him no”

He didn’t say, cause Diddy want to party and you have to do it, so far, the evidence brought forward has included full grown adults making decisions

These my thing w the “freak off” stuff. Is it illegal to have a freak-off with consenting adults?
The guns w the serial numbers scratched off, there is no gray area there.
How do you prove a “freak-off” was illegal. Were there minors, were people being forced to do it and what type of “force” was used…

No Homo but y’all remember that poster Lemzolla from the IC

One day the nigga posted some shit like some ppl have so much sex in their time that they can’t get off and regular sex does nothing for them anymore so they get more and more experimental

I think that’s the shit that happened to Diddy

These my thing w the “freak off” stuff. Is it illegal to have a freak-off with consenting adults?
How do you prove a “freak-off” was illegal. Were there minors, were people being forced to do it and what type of “force” was used…

If there were minors and/or people were given drugs without their consent. If there was coercion of any kind involved...all of that is illegal

prostitution is also illegal in most places. If it was consenting adults I doubt there would be much issue.

But if you bringing in local prostitutes thats one charge I assume.. you flying or driving in prostitutes from other states, thats another thing as well

Last edited:

Is it illegal to have orgies? No.

But is it illegal to force people to have sex, film them w/o their consent, blackmail them, use illegal substances on people w/o their knowledge, traffic women for sex?? Yes.

There’s a lot of rumors and as it goes in our legal system - innocent until proven guilty.

But it ain’t looking good for him…

Sammy the Bull flipped on Gotti.

I’m sure there’s plenty who will flip on Diddy. There’s nothing to fear now. It’s out there.

Last edited:
Have to prove intent.

Would the strippers agree that the man brought them over strictly for sex?

Diddy’s intent was always sex. He’s bringing in girls strictly for that.. all that other stuff is the foreplay.

And we know that there’s definitely some women who enjoy that role but there’s also a dark side where women are used against their will.

Do you think Epstein’s women were ALL willing participants? Do you think they were ALL of age? Hell no. Why do you think he off’d himself (or was taken out, doesn’t matter)

There’s a million men like Epstein and Diddy, regardless of race. This is about money and power.

Diddy ain’t Mr. Rogers. You can’t tell me this is way out of left field and that no one ever expected this.

Kat Williams told the whole world about Diddy and that 2024 would be the year…and here we are
How I miss this..

1. Not all strippers are fuckin and suckin at a party so no

2. Hearsay, you don't know his intent so this post is emotions not fact

3. True

4. My thoughts are not facts or evidence so I don't know what they were thinking at the time BUT with the watching of the documentary and seeing one of the ladies speak about what happen to her the answer is no

5. Just so we're clear......everything is about money

6. We know what we seen of Mr Rogers for 30min on TV so WE don't know what he's about but with that said Puff isn't a squeaky clean person. Nothing is left field for nobody anything can happen by anyone at any given time if the means are present

7. Katt said a lot of shit that was wrong and right and using Katt as a barometer for any argument is goofy talk.

I believe Puff to be on a list of affluent/powerful niggas "they" been had it out for. He just gave them the nails for the coffin. The outcome remains to be seen, but I think that nigga is cooked.

mqdefault.jpg

No Homo but y’all remember that poster Lemzolla from the IC

One day the nigga posted some shit like some ppl have so much sex in their time that they can’t get off and regular sex does nothing for them anymore so they get more and more experimental

I think that’s the shit that happened to Diddy

Folks laugh when I say that if you were immortal, eventually you’d have gay sex

Back