FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Off topic but on topic.

If you're the best man for you best friends wedding and you're in charge of throwing your homie a bachelor party at your crib/hotel/AirBnB. You're having liquor, cigars, weed and whatever else that your homie and your his other groomsmen and yall homies may indulge in at the place. You're the party planner and the strippers you wanted to come thru need a lift to the party.

You go scoop them up and the party is hit a your niggas was having a ball and your best friend goes to the back for a one on one with the stripper of his choosing. Some of the homies got something strange for a piece of change by the strippers and they got paid. Everyone had a great time and party is over.

Are you the party surveyor is happy that your people are all happy.

Question..... Because you picked up the strippers, paid said strippers, and said strippers had some form of sex for money. Are you now a sex trafficker?

:hahaha:

Have to prove intent.

Would the strippers agree that the man brought them over strictly for sex?

Diddy’s intent was always sex. He’s bringing in girls strictly for that.. all that other stuff is the foreplay.

And we know that there’s definitely some women who enjoy that role but there’s also a dark side where women are used against their will.

Do you think Epstein’s women were ALL willing participants? Do you think they were ALL of age? Hell no. Why do you think he off’d himself (or was taken out, doesn’t matter)

There’s a million men like Epstein and Diddy, regardless of race. This is about money and power.

Diddy ain’t Mr. Rogers. You can’t tell me this is way out of left field and that no one ever expected this.

Kat Williams told the whole world about Diddy and that 2024 would be the year…and here we are

th

giphy.gif

diddy-harve-pierre.jpg

wee-bey-gif.gif
Cain being Harve Pierre is fucking hilarious
Just so we're all clear yall niggas do know this means war going forward right?

Throwback to when Fab was on some blink twice shit

Wouldn't be surprised if they play this in court lol

Why play this when they have the tapes of the freak offs lol

It’s a bunch of celebrities on them tapes too that subpoenas list bout to look like front row at the Grammys

I’m here for all of it

Plus it’s only a matter of time til the tapes “ leak”

It’s a bunch of celebrities on them tapes too that subpoenas list bout to look like front row at the Grammys

I’m here for all of it

I was half joking but tru, interested to see the names that pop up

I’m here for all of it

Word. If that happens I feel like it's going to be a lot more black celebs/legends on that list than people might be ready to hear. Niggas expecting Lucian granges but it's gonna be more Kevin Liles. It's gonna get wicked for sure tho.

I wonder how your post will hit a few years from now. Sometimes lifting the veil comes with more than everyone anticipates.

Last edited:
Back