FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: No Bail, Straight to Jail Until Trial

test

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
Off topic but on topic.

If you're the best man for you best friends wedding and you're in charge of throwing your homie a bachelor party at your crib/hotel/AirBnB. You're having liquor, cigars, weed and whatever else that your homie and your his other groomsmen and yall homies may indulge in at the place. You're the party planner and the strippers you wanted to come thru need a lift to the party.

You go scoop them up and the party is hit a your niggas was having a ball and your best friend goes to the back for a one on one with the stripper of his choosing. Some of the homies got something strange for a piece of change by the strippers and they got paid. Everyone had a great time and party is over.

Are you the party surveyor is happy that your people are all happy.

Question..... Because you picked up the strippers, paid said strippers, and said strippers had some form of sex for money. Are you now a sex trafficker?

:hahaha:

if you're gonna make the comparison, say

you plan the party, get the strippers, drinks/drugs & whatnot

but your homie doesn't want a one on one w/ the stripper, jus wants a dance & that's it

so you force him to go back for a one on one, cuz you have weapons (AR-15s w/ the drum) to impose a threat

& whole time you're in the corner recording it getting yourself off

don't die on this hill bruh lol

This whole thing is next-level Nasty Nate work.

The gossip queens are equally as horrible.

No Diddy’s body guard should be sued for this. Not defending The Diddler, but the bodyguard himself said his intentions of leaking that audio was to shake Sean down.

I’m sure he just admitted to attempted Extortion….

Last edited:
@Old Man Cain coming out as a diddy stan is an interesting development. Ngl.

View attachment 1380628
sigh.......I stan for justice for Black people, I don't tear down black people to after all facts and evidence is shown. IF said Black is guilty without a shadow of doubt then throw him/her under the prison and burn him.

I don't see how this is hard for people to get pause just in case

Dude whole kingdom got single-handedly unraveled by Cassie.

And this all after he paid her in attempt to mitigate the damage from her putting him on blast.
Should have handled it on the low when they initially came to him but he also understood that once he paid her on the low …. He was on the hook

like I said when it started us knowing he cut the check would be the worse thing to happen to him

Cain

It's ok to sit this one out brother
th

giphy.gif

diddy-harve-pierre.jpg

wee-bey-gif.gif

Alright, some of yall need to take a deep breathe and relax. You falling for the mind games of the FEDs & believing everything they say when they've been proven to also be liars. They started with the typical bs, "we found & seized weapons and ammunition from his home" which doesnt matter because he has no gun chargers and I'm sure legally had them.

The whole,"omg he had IV's administered cause of his freak offs!!", thats them manipulating you guys too. Rich/upper middle class people have been paying medical personal to come give them and or their guests/friends IV's after a night of partying has been a thing for years. It its to rehydrate fast and cure hang overs from drinking and shit.

These officials know that but they're trying to frame it like Diddy had to do it to prevent people from dying in his Conan the Barbarian sex den. He made himself look bad enough, i dont need them gassing nonsense.

Alright, some of yall need to take a deep breathe and relax. You falling for the mind games of the FEDs & believing everything they say when they've been proven to also be liars. They started with the typical bs, "we found & seized weapons and ammunition from his home" which doesnt matter because he has no gun chargers and I'm sure legally had them.

The whole,"omg he had IV's administered cause of his freak offs!!", thats them manipulating you guys too. Rich/upper middle class people have been paying medical personal to come give them and or their guests/friends IV's after a night of partying has been a thing for years. It its to rehydrate fast and cure hang overs from drinking and shit.

These officials know that but they're trying to frame it like Diddy had to do it to prevent people from dying in his Conan the Barbarian sex den. He made himself look bad enough, i dont need them gassing nonsense.

It’s always been that way though..find anything, something to get a foot in the door that leads to what they really want to get someone on.

to me this seems like a lot of smoke and mirrors. freak sex is not a crime, and while rape and all that stuff might have been involved…the indictment ( or what i’ve seen/heard since i haven’t actually read it) doesn’t seem to be too detailed.

they hyping the fuck out “1,000 bottles of lubricant “ but that ain’t no crime either

seems more like they trying to embarrass puff and ruin his character through public shaming

now if they were underage girls and rape sessions and so on, that’s different…but there has been very little mentioning of that in anything i’ve seen so far

just guns, freakoffs and baby oil

So I know Florida has some loose ass gun laws but 60 round drum mags for ARs with scratched off serials is... probably a felony

idk about the drum in FL, but the scratched serials def are. Problem is they dont say exactly where they got it. Just said stuff was seized from his LA & Miami properties. If they were found in LA, wouldnt surprise me if it was his kids stuff. I heard years ago his son keeps a lil crew of dirty hood niggas from NY with him and it seemed like Diddy encouraged it since they'd be on the private jet n shit.

Story I saw he just said guns and ammo, and showed a pic of a couple AR's, thats it, so i assumed, my b

Back