FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol..you niggaz don’t live in the real world

Bruh we do lol that does not mean we have to be ok with teenagers and adults over 25 having sex with them. It’s laws which are based in the real world. Look at the trauma you talk about everyday lol none of those are a good thing. If they were you would let you kids experience it but you don’t for a reason. Not a hard concept.

Bruh we do lol that does not mean we have to be ok with teenagers and adults over 25 having sex with them. It’s laws which are based in the real world. Look at the trauma you talk about everyday lol none of those are a good thing. If they were you would let you kids experience it but you don’t for a reason. Not a hard concept.
I’m certain of two things,

Some of you willyfuly skirt over points to maintain the appearance of moral high ground, and be presumed right. When it’s totally unnecessary, outside of placating your own ego and to that, aight.

Or

Someone of you are kinda naive so what’s been said is just outside of where you feel comfortable being. And to that I say aight.

Some of you willyfuly skirt over points to maintain the appearance of moral high ground, and be presumed right. When it’s totally unnecessary, outside of placating your own ego and to that, aight.

Or

Someone of you are kinda naive so what’s been said is just outside of where you feel comfortable being. And to that I say aight.
and some of you make wild assumptions, false equivalencies and think you know all there is too know about “the real world”

fake nigga yodas

Or

Again this would make sense if your reality had no consequences. You think it’s normal to shoot niggas until you realize most people don’t do that. Why you can’t see this with this? I get that you had some weird shit happen to you and we all did. But you know that a 17 year old wanting to have sex does not mean you do it. Does not excuse it. She still a victim.

Again this would make sense if your reality had no consequences. You think it’s normal to shoot niggas until you realize most people don’t do that. Why you can’t see this with this? I get that you had some weird shit happen to you and we all did. But you know that a 17 year old wanting to have sex does not mean you do it. Does not excuse it. She still a victim.
U right, salute

Back