Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shorty went there to fuck some rappers and got fucked, probably told stories Willy nilly bout the time Diddy and Joe Hooker banged her out in studio 45.

But her life decisions led her to a struggle and she see the opportunity for a lick.

Yall niggaz calling them niggaz rapest

I’m on board wit the Cassie shit, y’all gotta chill wit this other shit, it’s a slippery slope
Pretty much

Or maybe you trying to control perspective to hide your own fuck shit.

Im an asshole. I can openly admit that. But I'm not on here like you continuously advocating for rapists to be free and cosignining the idea that teen girls should have more responsibility than a room of grown men like you do. That's all your lane.

Im an asshole. I can openly admit that. But I'm not on here like you continuously advocating for rapists to be free and cosignining the idea that teen girls should have more responsibility than a room of grown men like you do. That's all your lane.
the fact that that’s all you focus on, made you believe shit that’s not even real.

Yet you feel you are righteous and standing on virtues when in reality……you willingly skip tons of stuff to push a narrative.

That’s ho shit at its finest.

You are an obsessed Stan still mad I didn’t sign ya autograph when you was 6 so you in a g unot tour.

Sad to see it.
Give it a rest already.

Reactions: GNS
the fact that that’s all you focus on, made you believe shit that’s not even real.

Yet you feel you are righteous and standing on virtues when in reality……you willingly skip tons of stuff to push a narrative.

That’s ho shit at its finest.

You are an obsessed Stan still mad I didn’t sign ya autograph when you was 6 so you in a g unot tour.

Sad to see it.
Give it a rest already.

You can think I'm all of that...it's still better than being the dumb ass nigga who wants rapists to walk free like you are.

Or maybe you trying to control perspective to hide your own fuck shit.

I mean you co signed some weird shit that germs said knowing that you would t apply that shit in real life. Like bruh you’re rich and ain’t mess with no kid. Why you can have control but they can’t? Fully explain

I get we have the same conversations for years but the POV of most adults on certain issues won’t change. Dos has a viewpoint in women and sex crimes and he lets us know bud blackrain will state his.

Unless y’all want to completely have safe topics with 5 pages

I mean you co signed some weird shit that germs said knowing that you would t apply that shit in real life. Like bruh you’re rich and ain’t mess with no kid. Why you can have control but they can’t? Fully explain
I don’t even understand this

The girl was (allegedly) sexually assaulted before she even got on the plane to cross state lines with her rapist & ya’ll talking about situational awareness? Ok.

Not talking about the girl, but the situation with Germs' friend not believing him when he tried to tell him that the girl he was talking to was a prostitute.

Basically saying he was too oblivious to pick up the signs.

Shorty went there to fuck some rappers and got fucked, probably told stories Willy nilly bout the time Diddy and Joe Hooker banged her out in studio 45.

But her life decisions led her to a struggle and she see the opportunity for a lick.

Yall niggaz calling them niggaz rapest

I’m on board wit the Cassie shit, y’all gotta chill wit this other shit, it’s a slippery slope

You're talking about a teenager who was allegedly gang-raped by rich and powerful grown men. WTF is wrong with you? You ever consider therapy? Serious question.

And to all you "why wait so long to say something" ass niggas... maybe this jackassery here can explain why a woman wouldn't want to be victim blamed for her own rape by a bunch of nitwits.

Back