Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Y’all really spent 3 pages shitting on a Nigga but yet understanding what he meant and that the scenario he detailed is very prevalent not just in the industry but in our culture as well

Lmao niggas is incorrigible

And before y’all start I think any type of action w someone under 18 as an adult is abhorrent and should send u to jail

That shit don’t bother me, the shit that bothered me was insinuation that I say shit for shock value, because some old lady fucked me when I was a kid. Kinda soft shit is that? At least say I’m off my rocker cause of years of strife growing up in a dysfunctional environment. That’s gangsta

Being off cause I got some pussy is some fuck shit
Interesting.

So you are teased for your trauma and it’s thrown in your face and you are told to get help, but no mention of the predator not being right for preying on you. As if this didn’t help shape your views on things.

Y’all really spent 3 pages shitting on a Nigga but yet understanding what he meant and that the scenario he detailed is very prevalent not just in the industry but in our culture as well

And before y’all start I think any type of action w someone under 18 as an adult is abhorrent and should send u to jail
Sadly , you shouldn’t have to say the last part. It’s not you needing to say it but other who need to stop thinking people need to say it.

As for the rest of your post,

How fast did we forget how the freaknik movie was attacked and many “women” didn’t want it out there.

People willingly ignore how foul some ladies can be while trying to put smut on dudes over nonsense

Last edited:

You could have just said that last part and your post would have made sense.

This chick is claiming she was given drugs and gang raped at 17 by men in their mid 30s and germs came in with some off the wall shit about how she's a slut and got what she was asking for.

Sickening.

This chick is claiming she was given drugs and gang raped at 17 by men in their mid 30s and germs came in with some off the wall shit about how she's a slut and got what she was asking for.

Sickening.
Man u right

Is it Dame Diddy, Josh Giddey or R Kelly...

Not too much on Kellz.
Imagine how much of a nasty, sick fuck you gotta be where even Robert is like "that nigga did what...."

shocked-r-kelly.gif

Nigga why we gotta condone young women wanting to fuck older men because it happens. They are still victims. What the fuck you can’t understand my nigga. Like god damn. Stop the slow shit

Sickening.

Bruh this niggas don’t get it. Same niggas who see no hope for black people as a whole be on some bullshit.

lol…the mental gymnastics yall do to not realize that some women like being tossed up and seek it out wit men who love to toss up

Yall on some moral shit, morality isn’t real, it’s a social construct, it exist in your life because it was instilled in you by people who had some

Some people never had it instilled in them so it don’t exist in them, like..comprehend that shit for a moment
This same pussy crook logic got Mystikal sitting looking at life in prison.

lol how can you say something is not real but then suffer the very real consequences of it. Do wrong shit then get mad when society call it wrong.

lol how can you say something is not real but then suffer the very real consequences of it. Do wrong shit then get mad when society call it wrong.
Ima tell you and I want you to keep an open mind instead of trying to see where I’m wrong.

How morality isn’t real and is a social construct

A social construct is a concept that exists not in objective reality, but as a result of human interaction.

Yall are making it a big deal that this girl was 17, in other places girls much younger are sold into marriage. By people who don’t see it morally wrong. Morally wrong to you, because it’s not apart of your moral social construct based on where you have grown up.

To them, your objection to this is morally wrong, that’s their social construct.

Back in the days in which this happened, groupies of all ages pursued entertainers who used them for what groupies are used for. 17 back then is not viewed at that same severity of the moral construct of 17 right now.

These men who were by your morals already morally effy, didn’t take that age at the serious as you are now, and did what they do with groupies. These groupies, yes, at that age knew what they were getting into.

Even if they didn’t understand the long term ramifications of it, put their well being in the hands of people they knew didn’t value them. Because what they got out of it was enough for them at that time.

Is it morally wrong now, in the grand scheme that men took advantage of that impressionable women. Absolutely, was it a gang rape? That’s a tremendous charge.

In your moral construct, was it statutory by law, absolutely, in the time that it happened, was that issue pressed like it should’ve been, no.

If this happens yesterday with how things are morally strewn today, absolutely gang statutory rape if anything even if consensual, can you make the same case with how things were back then, absolutely

Would it be widely seen by those who participated In it at that time was that much of a morally reprehensible act, no.

That is why morality isn’t a real thing, it’s based on the views of the people who have them, and not on objective facts.

Its not to say we shouldn’t adhere to morals, it’s to say don’t apply the morals of today to the situations of yesteryear

Cause when you do that, we all have shit to answer for, and ignorance could never be used as an excuse. We were all ignorant at some point.

But there are lines we live in a country where slavery was at one point cook we progress and learn more and now open slavery is frowned upon like it should be. Yes we can just get you by yesteryear because if we didn’t we would not consider it wrong today. The evidence of it being wrong is the impact on that society. 17 years old getting trained by grown men isn’t cool now because we’ll look at the community now the same community y’all complain about everyday. At one point cocaine was socially acceptable and now it’s not because we know better. If I call people from the 30s coke heads so be it. I mean by this standard we can’t judge anything because we might have some creepy shit in the tuck. But being 18 messing with a 15 year old ain’t the same as 26 with a 17 year old.

But there are lines we live in a country where slavery was at one point cook we progress and learn more and now open slavery is frowned upon like it should be. Yes we can just get you by yesteryear because if we didn’t we would not consider it wrong today. The evidence of it being wrong is the impact on that society. 17 years old getting trained by grown men isn’t cool now because we’ll look at the community now the same community y’all complain about everyday. At one point cocaine was socially acceptable and now it’s not because we know better. If I call people from the 30s coke heads so be it. I mean by this standard we can’t judge anything because we might have some creepy shit in the tuck. But being 18 messing with a 15 year old ain’t the same as 26 with a 17 year old.
1701976536009.jpeg

Today a 18 year old having sexual relationship with a 15 is jail time and registration as a sexual predator..

See how moral constructs work? You think there’s nothing wrong with it but by law there is

And it would be prosecuted today because of todays moral construct but ignored in yesteryears because of their moral construct even tho it’s always against the law

Back