Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Cornstar says Diddy p*mped her to Jacob Jeweler+indecently propositioned boyfriend

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I made a post in the cool table about an outing in which a dude I was wit locked onto what all indicators to anyone in the real world, would see as this woman is a prostitute.

And because he don’t live in the real world, he took her upstairs just to text me moments and later and say, yea she a prostitute.

The real world ain’t pretty, and that’s why people who live in it are miserable all the time

Chances are if you’re upbeat most of the times and see the beauty in everything.

You’re super enlightened in that you see it but you accept it, or you’re too naive to your own ignorance and that’s why nobody can tell you any different

I made a post in the cool table about an outing in which a dude I was wit locked onto what all indicators to anyone in the real world, would see as this woman is a prostitute.

And because he don’t live in the real world, he took her upstairs just to text me moments and later and say, yea she a prostitute.

The real world ain’t pretty, and that’s why people who live in it are miserable all the time

Chances are if you’re upbeat most of the times and see the beauty in everything.

You’re super enlightened in that you see it but you accept it, or you’re too naive to your own ignorance and that’s why nobody can tell you any different
Shut the fuck up man.

That’s not what he said
lol he said this:
Ima be that dude, in the studio with puff and his niggaz “barely legal” late 90’s, you ain’t an artist.

You was there to get a train ran on you..

What is we doing right now?
and then he further explained by saying his friend in the real world fucked a prostitute and texted him about it as justification for his above quoted comment

what am i not understanding?

Said I wasn't going to be that guy and say anything else in this thread but oh well.

Question #1......if this young lady was 17 but the age of consent in NY is 17 does she has a case? Also my question doesn't negate that old niggas fucking with young chicks isn't some bullshit but I just wanted that answered

Question #2......Is it me or is it damn near every industry person have a allegation on their name from the Puff of the world to the Usher's of the world.

Question #3......This isn't about this current bullshit with Puff but in general, but to the parents/uncles/aunts. Are you speaking with your loved ones about reporting shit that happen to them immediately to the authorities instead waiting on years or have you not had that conversation?

Said I wasn't going to be that guy and say anything else in this thread but oh well.

Question #1......if this young lady was 17 but the age of consent in NY is 17 does she has a case? Also my question doesn't negate that old niggas fucking with young chicks isn't some bullshit but I just wanted that answered

Question #2......Is it me or is it damn near every industry person have a allegation on their name from the Puff of the world to the Usher's of the world.

Question #3......This isn't about this current bullshit with Puff but in general, but to the parents/uncles/aunts. Are you speaking with your loved ones about reporting shit that happen to them immediately to the authorities instead waiting on years or have you not had that conversation?
You niggas are busy doing mental gymnastics over her age, consent and her being in the studio... she said some nigga we haven't given the benefit of doubt to for a long time gang raped her.

Answer 1- Yes, if she was gang rapped. Her age don't mean anything

Answer 2- It seems like if you're a celebrity some fuck shit is coming your way

Answer 3- I haven't but this is a conversation that everyone should have with their loved ones

Back