Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
This debate goes back to being disingenuous about wanting justice.

Deadeye is saying money for one isn’t justice for all.

Who are you to determine what justice is for somebody else? Going by yall logic civil court shouldn't exist and only criminal court should. Yall alsp need to stop throwing out that 30 million number because that's not been proven. That's just blog chatter.

She took the money bruh.

That bullshit about me not caring when a person reports is all cap.

Never said anything like that.

Otherwise, why would I question why she didn't report it when it happened?

View attachment 1216492

So you never made post on here about how the length of time someone takes to report is part of what makes them believeable to you? Because the posts in that old J. Lo thread still exist. You alwags take 1 of 2 stances. If they report right away you say they're about a money grab or lying. If they wait you question why they waited. You literally take the same stance every single time this topic comes up and wonder why people say you're always on the side of people accused of sexual assaults or rapes.

And then you also being 100% wrong with your statue of limitations argument. You just loud and wrong

Who are you to determine what justice is for somebody else? Going by yall logic civil court shouldn't exist and only criminal court should. Yall alsp need to stop throwing out that 30 million number because that's not been proven. That's just blog chatter.
See this is where you dint really understand where other are coming from.

I dont care to get i to much cuz…..niggas

But if we keeping it 100…..in one instance it’s get niggas off the streets to stop them in another it’s ok to leave them out there cuz one person got money.

No I can’t tell someone what their justice is, but then there’s a societal menace still loose.

View attachment 1216489

Exactly.

If he really did all the things she claimed he did..........and she felt like she was forced to do things against her will............she would've led off with criminal charges.

Since he hasn't been charged with anything............and since she chose not to press charges.........then everything was all about the money.

This really shouldn't be that difficult to understand.
no correlation but the women on your gif look like yum the boss

So is this the part where they begin admonishing Diddy? Taking away his accolades and honorary degrees or a month from now we gonna act like this ain’t happen

See this is where you dint really understand where other are coming from.

I dont care to get i to much cuz…..niggas

But if we keeping it 100…..in one instance it’s get niggas off the streets to stop them in another it’s ok to leave them out there cuz one person got money.

No I can’t tell someone what their justice is, but then there’s a societal menace still loose.

You take disagreement for misunderstanding. That's something you need to work on. Nobody ever said it's ok to leave predators out here to be able to prey on people. But to say a person is lying about abuse because they choose justice through civil court as opposed to criminal court solely based on that alone is just dumb.

But to say a person is lying about abuse because they choose justice through civil court as opposed to criminal court solely based on that alone is just dumb.

its not dumb - its a reality of the situation

I said the same thing in the Deshaun Watson thread - seeking a settlement/cashing out allows the alleged attacker to roam free to repeat their actions.

THATS FUCKED UP TOO

diddy should be dead or in jail. I'm not calling her a liar and she got compensated for what she allegedly went through - but we also know shes cool with him being out here

You take disagreement for misunderstanding. That's something you need to work on. Nobody ever said it's ok to leave predators out here to be able to prey on people. But to say a person is lying about abuse because they choose justice through civil court as opposed to criminal court solely based on that alone is just dumb.
Something I need to work on while making an assumption I never made?

I never in that post implied she was lying. You need to work on that.🤣😂
But have at it

I said the same thing in the Deshaun Watson thread - seeking a settlement/cashing out allows the alleged attacker to roam free to repeat their actions.

THATS FUCKED UP TOO

diddy should be dead or in jail. I'm not calling her a liar and she got compensated for what she allegedly went through - but we also know shes cool with him being out here

Thats a bit of a stretch to say she cool with him being out there. This shit going public might encourage others to come out publicy against this nigga as well.

Either way... folks lookin at him with the side eye now.

It aint jail like he deserves if hes indeed guilty... but it aint nothing either exposing him.

I think situations like this is when two things can be true at the same time. But I would rather want not being able to hurt others.

And sometimes is a battle between morals and money. Ethics and economics.

Different things drive different people towards different results.

Just reading thru the court papers as I usually do.

Yea, diddy is a piece of shit but she rode the rough waves to enjoy the lifestyle.

While no woman deserved abuse…..this almost sound symbiotic if we keeping it real.

I said almost

All understandable.

But if he is worth a bill…hitting him for 30 mil is 3%.
That’s not quite hitting his pockets. That’s like a third of his earnings per year if his earnings report is true.

On top of that, she was suing for $30 million..........but took a settlement.

When someone takes a settlement, the settlement is usually for far less than what they were suing for.

So she probably only got 5 or 10 million, which is decent..........but not as much as she wanted.

People are in here asking why Diddy agreed to pay, well..........probably because he knew it was a good deal and wanted to hurry up and get it done before she changed her mind and/or realized that she could've gotten a lot more.

Also, I don't think Cassie has any real concept of money.

At least not in terms of what things actually cost and how long it lasts.

According to the civil suits filing, Diddy was paying for everything.

Which means Cassie wasn't paying for anything.

Wouldn't be surprised if she settled for 3 or 5 million dollars thinking that it would be enough for her to sustain the kind of lifestyle she was living while she was with Puff.

She might be able to live like that for a year or two, but not much longer than that.

THATS FUCKED UP TOO

I really don’t think taking a settlement means your cool with your tormentor being outside.

Back