Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Cornstar says Diddy p*mped her to Jacob Jeweler+indecently propositioned boyfriend

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lol he posted this on Oct 22....misinformation at an all-time high

Bro knows his comments would be in shambles but he and his team are prolly brainstorming the next step right now …. Like do you move forward like this didn’t happen or lead w an apology

Messy divorce settlements have wild details come out all the time…not really that different, no criminal charges filed

Again I say...

"rapes, Freak Offs, exploding cars and hoo-rides"

That;s not your average everyday divorce settlement. Also they were never married.

Diddy is probably a menace to entertainment society and it appears to have caught up with him... but i see way too black women celebrating a sexually deviant Filipino hoe and her white husband becoming millionaires. Black wealth being transferred to non black people is not a win for black women. It's disgusting that they have to live vicariously through shit like this

She had an opportunity to truly bury him under the prison , but money talks . Now he is free to terrorize and abuse other women smh 🤦🏾‍♂️
I think that sometimes things get bigger than what a person wants.
They can be the head and lead of justice or they can be selfish and get what they can and bounce to leave other prisoners or they could just not want to deal with the stress of court.

Sadly the court papers make Cassie to be a totally oblivious innocent doe eyed woman who didn’t know better and got caught up in a fast life

Could be true but highly unlikely.

Diddy is probably a menace to entertainment society and it appears to have caught up with him... but i see way too black women celebrating a sexually deviant Filipino hoe and her white husband becoming millionaires. Black wealth being transferred to non black people is not a win for black women. It's disgusting that they have to live vicariously through shit like this
It’s more about a black man losing than true justice.

They don’t like black men.

She had an opportunity to truly bury him under the prison , but money talks . Now he is free to terrorize and abuse other women smh 🤦🏾‍♂️

Just for clarity.. one last time.. was he ever going to go to prison for this civil case? Or is that some shit folks just keep saying?

Back