Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: Cornstar says Diddy p*mped her to Jacob Jeweler+indecently propositioned boyfriend

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I want him to get the collective vitriol Cosby and Kells got
🤣😂welp

The difference is……
Cosby was all over the news saying how black folk need to pull their pants up. Then once black folk was mad…..they took advantage of the uncontrolled emotion and put 70 women in front of them saying he raped them. Yet how many people read those ladies testimonies? They even cheated to get him and that’s why he’s free.

For Kellz, they also tainted the jury pool by airing the surviving thing… and made a part two. They cheated the system but again that didn’t matter cuz he was guilty from a video a decade prior…so this must be true now. Even tho he’s now suing and may get his appeal and go free because they cheated to get him.

But they both don’t matter cuz once the media calibrated the mentality of people, they can’t see past it. But now….. the media ain’t saying diddy is guilty. The calibrating isn’t present. So niggas are ok with the settlement.

That’s justice enough because they aren’t told different.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

This is my exit

Have a nice night

thread took a weird turn.. or its been weird this entire time
giphy.gif

People not coddling Cassie = "weird turn"

She said she wanted to "speak up on behalf of myself and for the benefit of other women who face violence and abuse in their relationships”

And then she takes the first opportunity to get paid and bounce quick

Oochie Wally or One Mic

Did she not speak up on her own behalf and the media coverage surrounding this shit show allow for others who may have faced the same shit the opportunity to come forward?

Thats why I asked in my previous post. Was her case against him ever going to end up with him in jail? If not then why yall keep bringing up her taking the settlement?

Did she not speak up on her own behalf and the media coverage surrounding this shit show allow for others who may have faced the same shit the opportunity to come forward?

Thats why I asked in my previous post. Was her case against him ever going to end up with him in jail? If not then why yall keep bringing up her taking the settlement?
Sounds like some people don't understand how civil cases work

Back