Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: Cornstar says Diddy p*mped her to Jacob Jeweler+indecently propositioned boyfriend

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Im not a blip
I’m dos
Third generation after Pralims
I’m royalty.

The thanos snap is inconsequential compared to my posts.

I am the medulla oblongata of this shit.

Not acknowledging doesn’t make it irrelevant

Y’all need me
Yet I exist without you

More wine please
🤣😂🤣😂

you left out this part

Ok,

I was loud and wrong.

I’ll see myself out

lol shut the fuck up @DOS_patos

Did she not speak up on her own behalf and the media coverage surrounding this shit show allow for others who may have faced the same shit the opportunity to come forward?

Thats why I asked in my previous post. Was her case against him ever going to end up with him in jail? If not then why yall keep bringing up her taking the settlement?

no one is expecting him to goto jail from a civil case man

she's good now that she went civil instead of criminal

problem is every other woman on the planet is exposed to this man still

i wonder how objective women feel about that

no one is expecting him to goto jail from a civil case man

she's good now that she went civil instead of criminal

problem is every other woman on the planet is exposed to this man still

i wonder how objective women feel about that

that was going to be the case whether or not she took the money tho. Which is where my confusion comes in where it seems like people are acting like her taking the bread stops other women who may have been treated similarly by him from getting justice.

that was going to be the case whether or not she took the money tho. Which is where my confusion comes in where it seems like people are acting like her taking the bread stops other women who may have been treated similarly by him from getting justice.

you are correct - her taking the bread doesnt stop anyone from stepping forward - she had the proof to take him down criminally and didnt even attempt that route

we'll see if whoever steps forward next goes about it different - because again, if he is what she say he was - women shouldnt be celebrating this

Diddy is probably a menace to entertainment society and it appears to have caught up with him... but i see way too black women celebrating a sexually deviant Filipino hoe and her white husband becoming millionaires. Black wealth being transferred to non black people is not a win for black women. It's disgusting that they have to live vicariously through shit like this
But it's ok if he's amassed his millions by fuckin over other black people who he could've also made millionaires?

Did she not speak up on her own behalf and the media coverage surrounding this shit show allow for others who may have faced the same shit the opportunity to come forward?

Thats why I asked in my previous post. Was her case against him ever going to end up with him in jail? If not then why yall keep bringing up her taking the settlement?
I admire folks like you and @AP2.5

No matter what, you guys keep trying

:clawd2:

She said she wanted to "speak up on behalf of myself and for the benefit of other women who face violence and abuse in their relationships”

And then she takes the first opportunity to get paid and bounce quick

Oochie Wally or One Mic

It was a civil suit from the jump

giphy.gif

People not coddling Cassie = "weird turn"

Idiot

its not dumb - its a safe assumption and a reality emotional people are ducking

she has agreed to keep a horrible man free even though she has proof that would have put him away

she did what was best for HER, absolutely nothing wrong with that

what about other women he still has access to?

1. People being emotional isn't an insult and it's pretty telling when people try to use it as one.
2. Coming to a conclusion on anything without something to back it up is always dumb. You don't know why either personally or legally this route was taken.
3. This has no bearing on any other woman that wants to speak out against Diddy. There's no individual settlement that bars other people from speaking out. So if another woman wants to make an accusation against him this settlement does nothing to stop them

1. People being emotional isn't an insult and it's pretty telling when people try to use it as one.
2. Coming to a conclusion on anything without something to back it up is always dumb. You don't know why either personally or legally this route was taken.
3. This has no bearing on any other woman that wants to speak out against Diddy. There's no individual settlement that bars other people from speaking out. So if another woman wants to make an accusation against him this settlement does nothing to stop them

1. it isnt an insult and it is telling - being emotional clouds judgment and limits critical thinking
2. i agree - we'll never know why any of this played out the way it did. what do we know? the fact finding process didnt get to happen, she got paid out (nothing wrong with that) and her attacker only has to deal with public opinion now
3. her taking the bread doesnt stop anyone from stepping forward or speaking out - it just keeps him a free man until a criminal case is initiated. We'll see what the next person who steps up decides to do

We're not gonna make it as a people... the only time we might stand for each other is was one of us gets harmed by police. Other than that gender wars are the norm

If y’all stop defending rapists it would be a better community. Y’all defend these creeps tooth and nail and wonder why black women who are the victims don’t always have y’all back on Twitter. You niggas can’t be this stupid.

Back