Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diddy vs JD Verzuz (?)

I'd like to hear a Missy Vs Lauryn verzuz

Records match and I think they would be dope live and respectfully

The Mary records are BEFORE the Hitmen,What's the 411 and My Life alone would give JD problems.
Also producing isn't just being on the boards,if I can't play piano but I hum a medley to you that I want you to play I produced the record because I told you what sound I want to go where.
Shit read like a 5 grand post i had to go recheck the name lol

Not saying he don't but to me his hip hop records are underwhelming when you go up against the Puff's and Dre's and Puff can match JD's R&B songs. It's not that JD is wack cause he's not he's just not fucking with the true heavy hitters in the game. Those two are tier 1 whle JD is Tier 2

Best explanation on this while thread. I'm not tryingta shit in JD, but is levels man

The massacre part is that JD don't got the caliber of RAP records that puff got.

You still don't get that it's about hits, do you? You're adding an additional rule, that doesn't exist, to bolster your claim that Diddy is a level above JD. They go hit for hit. Not hip-hop hit for hip-hop hit or R&B hit for R&B hit. Hit for hit.

Let's skip past the talking and jokes. I need Diddy to agree to the shit, if he's that confident. I got my money on JD. Fuck arguing about it. Let's FIND OUT.

If a nigga ain't willing to actually compete, then it is what it is.

Diddy don't sound scared. He wants a bigger fish bc he obviously sees himself bigger than JD

You still don't get that it's about hits, do you? You're adding an additional rule, that doesn't exist, to bolster your claim that Diddy is a level above JD. They go hit for hit. Not hip-hop hit for hip-hop hit or R&B hit for R&B hit. Hit for hit.

I'm not adding an additional rule. Feel me on this, JD got hits, but his strength is RnB. Is just they not gon ring off like that against puff rap catalog. Is not a good battle for JD.

Back