Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diddy vs JD Verzuz (?)

Again
Going by the criteria of his own albums where he is the main artist or actually writing or producing a song he is not featured on Jermaine Dupri is WASHING Puff

and im not talking bout him getting credit for being all in the videos dancing or all on the track adlibing whispering “Take That”

When did this start bein' a rule

Puffy did Fantasy so I had to slow up like whoa, Diddy might can hang if he Got enough of these but JD did We belong together and Shake it off

Nobody smoking JD and Puff won’t be able to keep up was my first thought

List them.... u gave a list of who JD could bring out ... u can do the same for Diddy

Just the puff n mase 5 song set will give JD problems, dude can bring out Mary AND method man TOGETHER, the LOX AND Mariah TOGETHER, 112, Busta, fucking Sting, I mean how many more u need. List goes on n on man, Rick Ross, Nicky Minaj, lil Kim. Then there's the obvious Biggie set, which will be utilize. Keisha Cole, Jodeci, Faith, Total for even more RnB n Carl Thomas. WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE, WHERES DRE?!! hahaha

This is
Just the puff n mase 5 song set will give JD problems, dude can bring out Mary AND method man TOGETHER, the LOX AND Mariah TOGETHER, 112, Busta, fucking Sting, I mean how many more u need. List goes on n on man, Rick Ross, Nicky Minaj, lil Kim. Then there's the obvious Biggie set, which will be utilize. Keisha Cole, Jodeci, Faith, Total for even more RnB n Carl Thomas. WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE, WHERES DRE?!! hahaha
None of the ppl u listed outweigh Mariah and Janet and Usher

This is

None of the ppl u listed outweigh Mariah and Janet and Usher

Well for one, I listed Mariah herself and Mary can hold her own against her.
Two, I wasn't aware that JD gave Janet a smash hit record or hit records that are well known period.
Usher would be tough as fuck to out do though. I think the Usher set is JD's "biggie" set

Back