Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diddy vs JD Verzuz (?)

Fam the Emancipation of Mimi is more successful than the work the majority of the niggas u listed did w Diddy collectively

You realize there is a simple strategy to shit on all that Mariah shit at a Verzuz type of event. Just play and perform CLASSIC hip hop shit after EVERY Mariah record. THIS is not the matchup for JD's strength. "We belong together"...BAM "Benjamins" bring out Lox, lil Kim n play the biggie verse w the beat switch.

What kills me is Diddy taking the credit for those records and didn't do a damn thing!
The Hitmen, DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Heavy D and Easy Mo Bee produced all those Biggie classics.
The Hitmen produced all those Bad Boy classics, Diddy don't even write his own rhymes.
Biggie, Ma$e, Styles P, Jadakiss and Sauce Money wrote those hits for Puff.
Even the R&B joints wasn't produced and wrote by him!
JD actually wrote and produced hits, Diddy claiming "His Arms Are Too Short To Box With God" some disrespectful shit!
Nigga just threw his name as a producer on songs to get credit!

What kills me is Diddy taking the credit for those records and didn't do a damn thing!
The Hitmen, DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Heavy D and Easy Mo Bee produced all those Biggie classics.
The Hitmen produced all those Bad Boy classics, Diddy don't even write his own rhymes.
Biggie, Ma$e, Styles P, Jadakiss and Sauce Money wrote those hits for Puff.
Even the R&B joints wasn't produced and wrote by him!
JD actually wrote and produced hits, Diddy claiming "His Arms Are Too Short To Box With God" some disrespectful shit!
Nigga just threw his name as a producer on songs to get credit!

Yeah this very reason is why Mo Bee never worked with Big again after the first album.

I recall reading an article some time ago where he speaks about taking issue with Puff taking a producer credit over beats he made for Biggie. He didn't like that shit and let it be known, and Puff just stopped fuckin wit em.

Yeah this very reason is why Mo Bee never worked with Big again after the first album.

I recall reading an article some time ago where he speaks about taking issue with Puff taking a producer credit over beats he made for Biggie. He didn't like that shit and let it be known, and Puff just stopped fuckin wit em.

You probably talking about this quote from XXL article :

Scratch: What are some things that you think might have lead to that? Did you turn Puff down on a deal of some sort?

Easy Mo Bee: What you might have heard or read from another article, during that same time when Biggie first came to Uptown, it wasn’t even Bad Boy yet, Puff took me in the conference room right by the elevators and was like, “Yo Bee, I want to manage you.” At the time I was already managed by somebody. I never got back to him on it. I don’t know if there’s some animosity or something. I can’t get in that man’s mind. Is it because a long time ago, when “Flava in Ya Ear” Remix came out, I looked on the record and saw “Remix by Sean Puffy Combs, Chucky Thompson and Easy Mo Bee.” I took the record up in the office and I presented it to him and I said, “Yo, what’s this?” He didn’t know what to say. I told him, “You didn’t do it. Chucky sat there and watched. So I just want to know why the credits read like that.” I think it might have been that. Because ever since that, I haven’t really worked over there. I hope that to this day on an animosity level, I hope he’s not holding something like that against me. Because I think we all deserve to get proper credit for the things we do and things we done. And also too, there’s my whole speculation that I always had.

Read More: SCRATCH: Easy Mo Bee Speaks On Being Left Out Of “Notorious” And The Infamous Diddy Black Ball - XXL | https://www.xxlmag.com/qa-easy-mo-b...-ball/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

You probably talking about this quote from XXL article :

Scratch: What are some things that you think might have lead to that? Did you turn Puff down on a deal of some sort?

Easy Mo Bee: What you might have heard or read from another article, during that same time when Biggie first came to Uptown, it wasn’t even Bad Boy yet, Puff took me in the conference room right by the elevators and was like, “Yo Bee, I want to manage you.” At the time I was already managed by somebody. I never got back to him on it. I don’t know if there’s some animosity or something. I can’t get in that man’s mind. Is it because a long time ago, when “Flava in Ya Ear” Remix came out, I looked on the record and saw “Remix by Sean Puffy Combs, Chucky Thompson and Easy Mo Bee.” I took the record up in the office and I presented it to him and I said, “Yo, what’s this?” He didn’t know what to say. I told him, “You didn’t do it. Chucky sat there and watched. So I just want to know why the credits read like that.” I think it might have been that. Because ever since that, I haven’t really worked over there. I hope that to this day on an animosity level, I hope he’s not holding something like that against me. Because I think we all deserve to get proper credit for the things we do and things we done. And also too, there’s my whole speculation that I always had.

Read More: SCRATCH: Easy Mo Bee Speaks On Being Left Out Of “Notorious” And The Infamous Diddy Black Ball - XXL | https://www.xxlmag.com/qa-easy-mo-b...-ball/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Yep, you on it. I'm sure that's neither the first nor last time he'd pull that shit either.

Diddy Production Credits with Biggie.. Thats alot but none of Those tracks was produced by Diddy solo according to Wiki.
But dont all those producers have producers? Like Dre have it and I am sure JD got it aswell.

CD2

Back