Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did Winthrope GTD?

Look y’all it’s not that deep. It is what it is I don’t think it’s any animosity or beef. Just not friends and that’s it. No pity parties i knew what I was doing and knew the reaction. And I know why I reacted like that. Had a come to Jesus moment with myself and I’m good. That’s it really.

wtf does this even mean???

im rereading this thread and changed my mind. we still cool.

:ualreadyknow:

i want to apologize for the things i said about you in this thread. i just hate when youre passive aggressive but just know i got your back on and off this shit.

yes i can be a bitch and yes i can be slick at the mouth but when you hurt, i hurt. we have been tight for mad long and i really dont want to revert back to our old “child like” antics.

i consider you a friend.
youre smart, funny, and genuine. nobody i know has ever uttered a bad word about you. its just “hes cool as shit” and thats real. thats dope and real life testament to who you are as a father, son and friend.

sorry that i stonewall you sometimes, or get snippy. its not right and truly unfair to you.

its also super immature on my part.

You have my back, you always showed loved and held me down, even at my worst. you dont deserve for me to speak to you this way, or write ill post towards you in moments of anger or frustration.

i just want us to be cool across the board...no pun intended lol

and ill make a conscious effort to be a better friend.

i promise, ill try my very best to show up and be kinder and more loving towards you.

i hope you can forgive me.

i kind of like having u around @Hellczar

i want to apologize for the things i said about you in this thread. i just hate when youre passive aggressive but just know i got your back on and off this shit.

yes i can be a bitch and yes i can be slick at the mouth but when you hurt, i hurt. we have been tight for mad long and i really dont want to revert back to our old “child like” antics.

i consider you a friend.
youre smart, funny, and genuine. nobody i know has ever uttered a bad word about you. its just “hes cool as shit” and thats real. thats dope and real life testament to who you are as a father, son and friend.

sorry that i stonewall you sometimes, or get snippy. its not right and truly unfair to you.

You have my back, you always showed loved and held me down, even at my worst. you dont deserve for me to speak to you this way, or write ill post towards you in moments of anger or frustration.

i promise, ill try my very best to show up and be kinder and more loving towards you.

Awwww thanks I don’t have a paragraph in me but I mean it for real my bad

i consider you a friend.

See?

Impulsive.

:hahaha:

i consider you a friend.

Toxic

i consider you a friend.

you misspelled AP, but i luh you too

Give the ppl in your life they flowers while they still here
giphy.gif

@Loquacious @Race Jones

I'm ready for my flowers when you are.

Back