Did Winthrope GTD?

I like my name lol and you Jamaican so I’m assume your name Winston

never mind I thought you was GNS
U yankees got jokes huh

Anytime my american friends and I are talking bout anybody Jamaican, niggaz always hit me with : oh it's a yardie? What's his name Livingston or Trevor....

Fuck all u niggaz and your name jokes.
Good day

U yankees got jokes huh

Anytime my american friends and I are talking bout anybody Jamaican, niggaz always hit me with : oh it's a yardie? What's his name Livingston or Trevor....

Good day
You jus as American as us man...

Give the ppl in your life they flowers while they still here

giphy.gif

@Loquacious @Race Jones

I'm ready for my flowers when you are.
You still ain't shit but I love you big bro

Still ain't shit

U yankees got jokes huh

Good day

nigga all our parents and grandparent got them names lol the sophisticated names

Good thread.

Shout out to good moderating. Mods modding correctly. I believe it was @Chicity. This would have derailed another thread had it not been made into another thread.

No one gives the mods flowers when they do something good. Consider this that time.

• Goat
Reactions: Chicity and AP2.5
Good thread.

Shout out to good moderating. Mods modding correctly. I believe it was @Chicity. This would have derailed another thread had it not been made into another thread.

No one gives the mods flowers when they do something good. Consider this that time.
Man shut up. You just happy you got a thread that got numbers.