Did Winthrope GTD?

i dumped him yesterday

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Wait...wait....

He told you he didn't smash and actually did?

Or He said he smashed and didn't?

• Ether
Reactions: Race Jones
1. im fucking someone who works at his job :/

2. my ex fuck buddy showed up to his bday party on monday .... so no i cant be tied to someone whose bestie use to have his dick all down my throat ????

3. he lied about fucking my friend

4. he cussed me out because i wouldnt go back to the hotel with him (nigga we already spent 3 days together)

A933EC48-AA77-41BA-82BC-C1EE8FF9E6DE.jpeg

5. he kept calling my homeboy a snitch and the nigga doesn't even know him but he had the whole rundown on him.... which was weird because like nobody cares about that weed you sell

6. he outed this guy and ruined his life years ago and i told him he needed to apologize publically and he refuses to do so.

7. talk shit about every dude i ever dated.... Hater

1. im fucking someone who works at his job :/

2. my ex fuck buddy showed up to his bday party on monday .... so no i cant be tied to someone whose bestie use to have his dick all down my throat ????

3. he lied about fucking my friend

4. he cussed me out because i wouldnt go back to the hotel with him (nigga we already spent 3 days together)

View attachment 371256

5. he kept calling my homeboy a snitch and the nigga doesn't even know him but he had the whole rundown on him.... which was weird because like nobody cares about that weed you sell

6. he outed this guy and ruined his life years ago and i told him he needed to apologize publically and he refuses to do so.

7. talk shit about every dude i ever dated.... Hater

This dude we went to school with? I think I know who you talking bout or not

• Ether
Reactions: Chicity