Welcome To aBlackWeb

Did Winthrope GTD?

if the friendship is worth it, at some point, none of that matters

if he reaches out and she like "nah im good", then he know how to move forward, but even if that's her position, at least he knows where they stand after the call
She's in the wrong, he shouldn't reach out. You should ask her if the friendship worth it since she the one willing to throw it away being stubborn. Lord knows I'm not trying to defend dude because we don't get along but right is right and wrong is wrong.

She's in the wrong, he shouldn't reach out. You should ask her if the friendship worth it since she the one willing to throw it away being stubborn. Lord knows I'm not trying to defend dude because we don't get along but right is right and wrong is wrong.
be that as it may appear to you, they were friends before ABW existed. Even if he feels she is in the wrong, what's more important?

my two pennies...its all one big misunderstanding, BUT it needs to be hashed out regardless of who makes the first call

???? y’all really concerned about their friendship.

She said he do this all the time. Hell she cursed him out on here before and they were still friends.

I don’t think this situation is really ruining they friendship. @Hellczar just in his feelings again.

???? y’all really concerned about their friendship.

She said he do this all the time. Hell she cursed him out on here before and they were still friends.

I don’t think this situation is really ruining they friendship. @Hellczar just in his feelings again.
That's not going to last too much longer and is unsustainable

No beef. No misunderstanding and wasn’t being passive aggressive again I thought we was joking about going out and I felt some type of way. Then I had an epiphany I’m too wrapped up into this shit like wtf. And I ain’t like that shit especially after I explained so it is what it is.

No beef. No misunderstanding and wasn’t being passive aggressive again I thought we was joking about going out and I felt some type of way. Then I had an epiphany I’m too wrapped up into this shit like wtf. And I ain’t like that shit especially after I explained so it is what it is.
hmmm

so if you thought ya'll were joking, and maybe she thought you were being serious...isnt that the textbook definition of a misund....

ok b

hmmm

so if you thought ya'll were joking, and maybe she thought you were being serious...isnt that the textbook definition of a misund....

ok b

exactly I had explained through text. But can’t tell a woman she wrong. We over here talking bout me going out and I have no problem staying in. I said she be wildlin and I think she thought I meant something deeper. I think going to club during a pandemic is wildlin. Then it turned into me being passive aggressive and defensive so idk

exactly I had explained through text. But can’t tell a woman she wrong. We over here talking bout me going out and I have no problem staying in. I said she be wildlin and I think she thought I meant something deeper. I think going to club during a pandemic is wildlin. Then it turned into me being passive aggressive and defensive so idk
Did u unblock her?

Back