Welcome To aBlackWeb

SAY IT WITH YOUR CHEST

Perfect example of how you move the goalpost. When your question gets answered, you pivot.

Ok one example a bad but you got it. Tariq still a fraud I can’t convince you can’t convince me. Any other issues you got with me is because you be on that Hotep shit. And you debate points that nobody brought up because you mis read. For example the 69 thread. Made all these posts saying people were defending him but had no proof

aTCMOL.gif

I am merely and humbly here to direct you all's attention to a thread where multiple Goddesses, Queens, Empresseses, and sisters have been listed, not for their physical beauty, though they are incredibly attractive to the human eye, but for their inner beauty, strength, wisdom, and talents:

As long as I am apart of this online community here at ABlackWeb, honor due to @Goldie , I will continue to promote the rise of our people and the defeat of ignorance, hypocrisy, and perversion of the black man and woman's true nature, which is divine.

Unfortunately, many of our people have been led astray, turning to feminism and faggotry in the false name of progressive fervor but the standards of excellence and righteousness have not changed no matter the age or era in which we live. I wouldn't waste my time online feuding with those who are feuding with themselves. So peace to those who speak truth to power and may those who are powerfully weak and deceitful find peace in their due season.

Assalamu Alaikum

Why this nigga scalp so greasy?

Y'all wanna fight??

Just @ me next time....

Niggaz hate race and czar cuz niggaz mad that women will defend gay black men before they defend straight black men...

You make a thread about how niggaz ain't shit... Women all lols in that shit

You make a thread about how everything in media over doing the gay..... Women in there like y'all homophobic...

Race and Czar embody that during arguments a lot. They antagonize black men with the same energy they support gays....

And that infuriates many posters

Just my observation.....

They both cool peoples, their stance gets under the skin of a lot of folk....I can care less.. Most of the topics y'all argue about don't really appeal to me

Back