Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

It ain't like he raped them.

He just moaned and came when they rubbed on his legs or he whipped out and tried to get head or whatever.

Like I can do some Louis CK shit and whip my meat out and spank it in front of a bih, and make her uncomfortable but she agreed to stay and watch, that's not a crime.

Unless you are penetrating someone, ain't too many laws on the books that say you can't beat your shit in front of someone, or make someone uncomfortable and not get away with it, criminally.

Bruh. U never heard of indecent exposure? That is a crime.

Lol fuck a tort…that’s the basis of the whole system he’s being evaluated under, regardless of how you feel

I don’t think an innocent man offers 22 women $200k a pop bro, I can’t fathom that

I thought the basis of the legal system was that someone is innocent until proven guilty under a court of law.

He hasn't been proven guilty of anything, so....................in the eyes of the law..........he's an innocent man.

And those broads are stupid as hell if they don't take the money and go on about their business.

They keep pressing their luck, and they risk missing out on any payout at all if they're not careful.

If I've got $230 million guaranteed, I'm keeping them tied up in court indefinitely.

They'd never see a dime of my money unless they decide to settle.

I thought the basis of the legal system was that someone is innocent until proven guilty under a court of law.

He hasn't been proven guilty of anything, so....................in the eyes of the law..........he's an innocent man.

And those broads are stupid as hell if they don't take the money and go on about their business.

They keep pressing their luck, and they risk missing out on any payout at all if they're not careful.

If I've got $230 million guaranteed, I'm keeping them tied up in court indefinitely.

They'd never see a dime of my money unless they decide to settle.

The criminal justice system is what you’re describing, he was out of the woods in that regard a long time ago.

That has nothing to do with tort liability and a civil case, which is a completely different standard. That’s why I suggested that you do some research.

And they are going to take the money and go away…once the number stops going up lol

When they announced homies contract niggas should've known what time it was and that broads would be coming out of the woodworks looking for aa check.

Only good thing about any of this is most of his contract is guaranteed regardless

It was really only 2 or 3 of the 24 that showed up after the contract announcement

Miami, ATL and NO rn...

d7d90dd6e17518ab90cbac555735c95fphew-obama-wipes-sweat-on-his-face.jpg

If im him, im like just gimme a year, bitches aint getting shit as far as $ and he better make sure he ball when he come back.

Bruh. U never heard of indecent exposure? That is a crime.

Yeah but take Louis CK case, he liked whipping it out on them. He admitted he liked whipping it out. He said he would ask first, but nobody would tell him no because it's so fucking weird.

A lot of this Deshaun shit is him being on borderline rapey consent seeking shit for happy endings and whatever else he was into.

Like his lawyer said, that's not a crime. It's weird, creepy, gross but ain't nobody is getting arrested for some shit like that, that is happening behind closed doors unless they are violating women and there's DNA evidence.

Going around in public and whipping out will have you in jail for a night.

Back