Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

I can say hand over heart, I don't believe any of these 24 women to tune of labeling him a creep or paying them anything more than what they were paid for that session

If im wrong and new evidence is released to show he a deviant or even if he himself comes out and says he has an addiction or whatever nut shit it is, I'll hold that L

As of now it still comes across as a hit pc and a cash grab

Roc Clapping clip.gif

Avon Barksdale Westside clip.gif

24 women in different states don’t concoct a story like this. Initially like most people when I first heard it I wanted to deny it. But after details and more victims came Out Watson is out chea lookin like a sexual deviant with no self control. Anybody defending this shit is likely a rapist as well

Well here is my problem....How important is Deshaun Watson for a cabal of 24 different massage therapist to come together like Voltron and make an unholy alliance with an attorney to bring him down?

What is important about this dude? What revolution is he leading? What machine is he trying to tear down?

What reason do these 24 different and massage therapists and an attorney have?

If it simply about money, well this is in Texas....there are plenty of other people to target

What physical evidence would they have had to present to the grand jury? This is why SA cases are generally hard to prove in a criminal court and a lot don't even make it past the grand jury. Which is one of the reasons SA is under reported.

But 20+ women??? And one...TWO grand juries opted not to go to trial??

If 20+ mofos went to a grand jury regarding allegations against you...you seriously tellin us that you have FULL confidence they'll deny taking your case to trial?? C'mon man. Especially if all of their testimonies align wit each other...as far as what happened during their session with him.

I just want the ones who legit got violated by him...weeded away from the ones who as Chi said, making this a "cash grab". B/c its the cash grabbers who's making this more difficult for the ones who were violated.

Well here is my problem....How important is Deshaun Watson for a cabal of 24 different massage therapist to come together like Voltron and make an unholy alliance with an attorney to bring him down?

What is important about this dude? What revolution is he leading? What machine is he trying to tear down?

If it simply about money, well this is in Texas....there are plenty of other people to target

I still say the Texans knew about this shyt...kept it under wraps...then put it out there the instant he wanted out.

Money.

I still say the Texans knew about this shyt...kept it under wraps...then put it out there the instant he wanted out.

Dez from claws ding ding ding clip.gif

This is nothing more than a concerted effort to punish him for not wanting to play for the Texans anymore.

If he never wanted out of Houston, we wouldn't be hearing about any of this.

I definitely think they knew what he was accused of doing. Problem is some folks are taking that to mean he's innocent when it really would mean the team was simply part of the coverup

But 20+ women??? And one...TWO grand juries opted not to go to trial??

If 20+ mofos went to a grand jury regarding allegations against you...you seriously tellin us that you have FULL confidence they'll deny taking your case to trial?? C'mon man. Especially if all of their testimonies align wit each other...as far as what happened during their session with him.

I just want the ones who legit got violated by him...weeded away from the ones who as Chi said, making this a "cash grab". B/c its the cash grabbers who's making this more difficult for the ones who were violated.

They're not all in one jurisdiction and each case would be brought to separate grand juries. It wouldn't be presented as 24 complaints under one case to one grand jury.

You didn't answer my question, what physical evidence would have been provided to the grand jury to secure an indictment?

Not everyone is a starting QB for the Texans who wanted out.

Not everyone crossed powerful people (with resources) who could ruin their life.

They're not all in one jurisdiction and each case would be brought to separate grand juries. It wouldn't be presented as 24 complaints under one case to one grand jury.

You didn't answer my question, what physical evidence would have been provided to the grand jury to secure an indictment?

So you're tellin us flat out...you wholeheartedly believe ALL 20+ women on what they said happened with their session wit him?

So you're tellin us flat out...you wholeheartedly believe ALL 20+ women on what they said happened with their session wit him?

Quote where I said that. And while you're quoting that post, you can answer the question that I actually did ask.

That's a very dangerous logic to run with considering some of the things grand juries just so happen not to find charges on
I running with this case in particular all cases are different. Do I think buddy is weirdo for having 100+ massages by multiple people yes, do I think he may have a deviant trait yes. But I'm not a judge or jury so until they throw book at the nigga then he's good money

I running with this case in particular all cases are different. Do I think buddy is weirdo for having 100+ massages by multiple people yes, do I think he may have a deviant trait yes. But I'm not a judge or jury so until they throw book at the nigga then he's good money

At least you can admit dude at the very least is on some weirdo shit unlike others here who were trying to say that shit wasn't odd at all.

I even get what you're saying about each case being different I just don't really believe in the "jury acquitted/didn't find charges" as some sign the person is being falsely accused given how hard it is in general to get charges for certain things. Especially when evidence for certain crimes is hard to come by than others.

They coulda definitely hemmed you an oil dude or Jerry Jones or whoever

Back