Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

i mean. You are right but...

Do u think that 24th broad is lyin. idk.

As i said b4. Maybe he didnt do all of it. But he def did sum of it.

And basically what he is bein accused of aint cool bruh. It MAY NOT be illegal, but it aint cool.

You cant jus whip it out.

Whatever tho. Today rn, i WOULD NOT want him starting for the jets.

The 24th broad sees the money and realizes she'd be a fool if she didn't try to get a payday like the rest of them.

So, she's definitely an opportunist.

So you don’t think anything they saying has any merit?

This isn't about me...........it's about the Grand Jury.

Which didn't find any evidence to charge him with anything.

So, obviously, they didn't think any of their claims had any merit.

Otherwise, they would've indicted him.

Look, I've said repeatedly that this is a smear campaign and a money grab.

Don't understand how anyone can't see that.

I can say hand over heart, I don't believe any of these 24 women to tune of labeling him a creep or paying them anything more than what they were paid for that session

If im wrong and new evidence is released to show he a deviant or even if he himself comes out and says he has an addiction or whatever nut shit it is, I'll hold that L

As of now it still comes across as a hit pc and a cash grab

I can say hand over heart, I don't believe any of these 24 women to tune of labeling him a creep or paying them anything more than what they were paid for that session

If im wrong and new evidence is released to show he a deviant or even if he himself comes out and says he has an addiction or whatever nut shit it is, I'll hold that L

You know how much of a leap of faith you got to take to think that 24 random people that don't know each other would make up a lie on top of even some who've spoken up in his defense also saying he was getting a reputation for doing creep shit too?

It's one thing to go against the believe alleged victims narrative. It's another to just be plain oblivious to a pattern of behavior

Oh ok so pulling dick out randomly is cool ok

Incoming ABW backlash for this post...
Ean7ZFQEvUTeg.gif

Does he have an EXTREME "massage" fetish/addiction? Understatement.

But as I stated repeatedly...what was it that caused the grand jury to not even take this trial not once...but TWICE? No one finds that odd?

So either the grand jury was full of creeps themselves...or there truly wasn't enough evidence. Or some of the testimony wasn't legit. It's not clear, cut, and dry as folks think it is.

Does he have an EXTREME "massage" fetish/addiction? Understatement.

But as I stated repeatedly...what was it that caused the grand jury to not even take this trial not once...but TWICE? No one finds that odd?

So either the grand jury was full of creeps themselves...or there truly wasn't enough evidence. Or some of the testimony wasn't legit. It's not clear, cut, and dry as folks think it is.

What physical evidence would they have had to present to the grand jury? This is why SA cases are generally hard to prove in a criminal court and a lot don't even make it past the grand jury. Which is one of the reasons SA is under reported.

You know how much of a leap of faith you got to take to think that 24 random people that don't know each other would make up a lie on top of even some who've spoken up in his defense also saying he was getting a reputation for doing creep shit too?

It's one thing to go against the believe alleged victims narrative. It's another to just be plain oblivious to a pattern of behavior
A leap of faith?? Random ppl? They scouring the internet for anyone that ever shared a hello meme with him. $$$ has turned many of a decent person into a liar. Boy stop

Where in my post did i say or discern I was oblivious to his 'pattern of behavior'? It still don't add up to a civil suit imo

You think you gonna change my mind on this or you just wanna have a civil convo?

A leap of faith?? Random ppl? They scouring the internet for anyone that ever shared a hello meme with him. $$$ has turned many of a decent person into a liar. Boy stop

Where in my post did i say or discern I was oblivious to his 'pattern of behavior'? It still don't add up to a civil suit imo

You think you gonna change my mind on this or you just wanna have a civil convo?

They're not scouring anything. The man kept the messages between him and these women. And yeah it does require a huge leap of faith to think 24 people who do not know each other would randomly decide to collude against 1 person.

They're not scouring anything. The man kept the messages between him and these women. And yeah it does require a huge leap of faith to think 24 people who do not know each other would randomly decide to collude against 1 person.
Aight

I actually forgot that the GJ already declined to charge. Their opinion trumps>>>>>>>>>>public opinion

Back