Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Key word being accusations.

No criminal charges..........no arrests.............no indictments...........no criminal trials.

This is nothing more than a money grab.

It’s a civil case, we know that

That doesn’t change his situation

It’s a civil case, we know that

That doesn’t change his situation

It doesn't change his situation, but it should bring the credibility of his accusers into question since they're not pursuing criminal charges against him.

Only thing they're interested in is getting paid.

The new one wiped off the evidence

Oh sweet jesus!

larry-david-curb-your-enthusiasm.gif

You don't realize it, but you're proving my point.

24 accusations...........24.

Yet, out of those 24, there's not enough evidence to charge.....indict.........or convict him of a crime?

View attachment 855994

Not one???

View attachment 855995

It ain't like he raped them.

He just moaned and came when they rubbed on his legs or he whipped out and tried to get head or whatever.

Like I can do some Louis CK shit and whip my meat out and spank it in front of a bih, and make her uncomfortable but she agreed to stay and watch, that's not a crime.

Unless you are penetrating someone, ain't too many laws on the books that say you can't beat your shit in front of someone, or make someone uncomfortable and not get away with it, criminally.

You don't realize it, but you're proving my point.

24 accusations...........24.

Yet, out of those 24, there's not enough evidence to charge.....indict.........or convict him of a crime?

View attachment 855994

Not one???

View attachment 855995

i mean. You are right but...

Do u think that 24th broad is lyin. idk.

As i said b4. Maybe he didnt do all of it. But he def did sum of it.

And basically what he is bein accused of aint cool bruh. It MAY NOT be illegal, but it aint cool.

You cant jus whip it out.

Whatever tho. Today rn, i WOULD NOT want him starting for the jets.

Look up the word tort…

Fuck a tort.

This isn't about legal technicalities/semantics or whatever you wanna call it.

The courts haven't proven that this man did anything illegal.

Funny how y'all would be the same ones to say that doesn't make him innocent, but.........if he was found guilty...........y'all wouldn't keep the same energy.

Meaning, you'd accept a guilty verdict.......but wouldn't accept a not guilty verdict.

It ain't like he raped them.

He just moaned and came when they rubbed on his legs or he whipped out and tried to get head or whatever.

Like I can do some Louis CK shit and whip my meat out and spank it in front of a bih, and make her uncomfortable but she agreed to stay and watch, that's not a crime.

Unless you are penetrating someone, ain't too many laws on the books that say you can't beat your shit in front of someone, or make someone uncomfortable and not get away with it, criminally.

All true.

Back