Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Uh. Again, hate be that guy.

But what if the 25th broad, claims full out rape?

idk. I mean you popping ur dick out n jerking off infront of random broads...whats stopping him from bending her over n taking it?

No way Buzbee would have missed that one if it was out there

Bruh. You might be onto sumthing.

But it has to be in "partnership" with the nfl.

Cuz u dont wanna take a year off for "sex rehab" then they still suspend u 8 gms a year later.

They gotta make a backroom deal n agree to that shit b4 he does it.

Exactly because all anyone is gonna think about Deshaun is the fact he's a super creep and it's gonna be a distraction until he acknowledges it.

The NFL is gonna get rid of him because it's 2022. You ain't just going survive 24 women saying you whipped it out on them.

Exactly because all anyone is gonna think about Deshaun is the fact he's a super creep and it's gonna be a distraction until he acknowledges it.

The NFL is gonna get rid of him because it's 2022. You ain't just going survive 24 women saying you whipped it out on them.

tbh.

He needs to do a backroom deal w the nfl. Then do sex rehab, then do a FULL media apology tour.

Sit down with Oprah, do good morning america, sit down with erin burnett (CNN). Then donate 1 million to 3 different womens rights groups.

Problem is, his lawyers would advise him to do it. But he is so dumb he prolly wont do it. Cuz he doesnt think he did anything wrong.

tbh.

He needs to do a backroom deal w the nfl. Then do sex rehab, then do a FULL media apology tour.

Sit down with Oprah, do good morning america, sit down with erin burnett (CNN). Then donate 1 million to 3 different womens rights groups.

Problem is, his lawyers would advise him to do it. But he is so dumb he prolly wont do it. Cuz he doesnt think he did anything wrong.

If Tiger Woods was legally getting to the pussy and had to apologize and go on apology tour because he disappointed White folks because they thought he was a good upstanding Negro, they ain't gonna let Deshaun Watson and the NFL get away with this.

Shit, the MLB got rid of Trevor Breuer for consensually beating his women up because they like that shit.

This ain't the 80s and shit, where you could have a cocaine habit, beat your wife, father 20 children and the public will still love you.

jus seen someone say "if she was there for the finish, must've been part of the race"

zach-galifianakis-funny-laugh.gif

but dude foul if those allegations are true

I had an incident once, was chillin w/ this chick from high school, we smokin then the convo turned freaky when she started talkin bout her dildos

I got an erection, whipped that mf out & she was like "no, I didn't mean like that"

I apologized, put it away & continued the convo as if nothin happened

:hahaha:

jus seen someone say "if she was there for the finish, must've been part of the race"

I had an incident once, was chillin w/ this chick from high school, we smokin then the convo turned freaky when she started talkin bout her dildos

I got an erection, whipped that mf out & she was like "no, I didn't mean like that"

...bruh. Lol!

See a brotha like me...make NO moves unless THEY make them 1st. Majority of the women I've dealt wit...they initiated the sexual advances. I wasn't taking any chances of misinterpreting any "signs" they threw.

Which is why I always got the "So you didn't realize I was interested" response from them. And my response back...
L4fOLr8aB3d3BYQUfq (1).gif

Wasn't taking no chances on gettin played to the left.

Last edited:

On my word I aint know this was a thing. Like I never pulled my shit out cause I read the room wrong and had to put it away. Lmaooooo.

I had one my homegirls tell me that she went to the movies with a mutual friends of ours. She went as friend. Guess homie read the situation wrong. Like 30 mins into the movie, he pulls his dick out and tells her to look. Lmaoooo. She told him no and told him to put it away.

Maaaaaan i brought that shit up and clowned him evertime I seen him. He stopped coming around after that.

I aint see him in over 10 years and if I did, its the first shit ill bring up and joke on him like I use too

...bruh. Lol!

See this is a brotha like me...make NO moves unless THEY make them 1st. Majority of the women I've dealt wit...they initiated the sexual advances. I wasn't taking any chances of misinterpreting any "signs" they threw.

Which is why I always got the "So you didn't realize I was interested" response from them. And my response back...
View attachment 855849

Wasn't taking no chances on gettin played to the left.
On my word I aint know this was a thing. Like I never pulled my shit out cause I read the room wrong and had to put it away. Lmaooooo.

I had one my homegirls tell me that she went to the movies with a mutual friends of ours. She went as friend. Guess homie read the situation wrong. Like 30 mins into the movie, he pulls his dick out and tells her to look. Lmaoooo. She told him no and told him to put it away.

Maaaaaan i brought that shit up and clowned him evertime I seen him. He stopped coming around after that.

I aint see him in over 10 years and if I did, its the first shit ill bring up and joke on him like I use too

you win sum, you lose sum

but you live to fight another day

:shrug2:

Back