Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Hate to be that guy but….why did she linger in his space?

uh. My question is...

She claiming he stood up. Im assuming they were standing face to face. Unless she is very short, how did the nut reach up to her face n chest?

idk wtf is goin on?

Either this broad is str8 up lyin or this nigga is creepo.

Either the browns lookin like fuckin idiots.

@Dwayne thru all this n whatever more may come out...do u sign wish NO would have signed him?

uh. My question is...

She claiming he stood up. Im assuming they were standing face to face. Unless she is very short, how did the nut reach up to her face n chest?

idk wtf is goin on?

Either this broad is str8 up lyin or this nigga is creepo.

Either the browns lookin like fuckin idiots.

@Dwayne thru all this n whatever more may come out...do u sign wish NO would have signed him?

He getting suspended. So I’m good we didn’t now. I thought he was gon skate but the league gon suspend him regardless of guilt I think.

Yea. How many gms u think he gone get.

He's getting the whole season.

It's one thing to be a rich creep, but don't be a rich, sloppy creep.

Bill Cosby showed you how to do it.

You get your creep rocks off, you pay them off, help advance their ambitions if need be and you hope they never get the courage to say what you did to them until your career is over.

This man got text messages with these women and all types of shit.

With my women, I tell them if it's super important, we talking on the video chat, we ain't texting cause I ain't leaving no evidence of shit.

But Deshaun is a dumbass but I understand. You get money and now you think you can whip your dick out.

When I started making real money, I thought could fuck anything with two legs and a smile.

Money is the strongest afrodiasic in the world.

Last edited:

Uh. Maybe im the idiot. But after reading that i think i finally figured out this niggas deal.

Cuz i always asked my self..."why didnt he jus hire a hooker, why not holla at a broad, why not jus ask the massuese if she offers that service?"

But what he did is his deal...he likes to jus hire a random massage broad. Then 5 mins in he jus pops his dick out, no questions asked. And he prolly gets off on whatever her re action is.

The nigga likes that shit. Thats prolly how he likes to get off.

smh

If I was Deshaun, I would suspend myself for the season, go to some sex rehab center, go to therapy, do a sit down interview with someone that is gonna ask me softball questions.

I would maintain my innocence but admit I was reckless for someone in my position.

But he's dumb and his lawyer is even dumber.

Last edited:
If I was Deshaun, I would suspend myself for the season, go to some sex rehab center, go to therapy, do a sit down interview with someone that is gonna ask me sit down questions.

I would maintain my innocent but admit I was reckless for someone in my position.

But he's dumb and his lawyer is even dumber.

Bruh. You might be onto sumthing.

But it has to be in "partnership" with the nfl.

Cuz u dont wanna take a year off for "sex rehab" then they still suspend u 8 gms a year later.

They gotta make a backroom deal n agree to that shit b4 he does it.

DeShawn done for this season. Browns made it worse giving this fool a guaranteed deal with all this going on

Well, his base salary is only 1 million for next season...they were preparing for the worst.

Its possible they already knew bout all this.

Uh. Again, hate be that guy.

But what if the 25th broad, claims full out rape?

idk. I mean you popping ur dick out n jerking off infront of random broads...whats stopping him from bending her over n taking it?

Back