Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

He can always be like fuck them and not play lol

It'd be pretty funny because they're setup pretty well for talent everywhere

Feel bad for the fanbase if that were to happen though lol

Maybe but he loves that underdog image so it wouldn’t surprise me if he decided to play

ASHLEY SOLIS: As I’m working, he deliberately grabs himself and put his penis on my hand. And I pulled my hand away instantly and I started crying. And I told him that I’m done. I don’t wanna do this anymore.

KYLA HAYES: He wanted me to kinda make a V motion in his pelvic area. So go across his stomach to his thighs, back to his stomach. I just kept massaging and did what he asked until his penis kept touching me repeatedly as I did it. He was moving his penis back and forth as my hands moved as well.

SOLEDAD O’BRIEN: It allowed him to, kind of, put his penis on to your hands?

HAYES: Exactly.

O’BRIEN: And you thought that was intentional?

HAYES: It was intentional

O’BRIEN: So how did it end?

HAYES: At some point, he did ejaculate. That was mortifying and embarrassing and disgusting.

Do yall believe that?!

idk...i think its possible.

Lets say he did do sum or most of what they are sayin....

My question is: why do it in such a creepy way?

I kno all this happened during the peak of the lockdown. So all the "legit" rub n tug places were closed.

But come on bruh. Covid aint stoppin no show, pussy was 4 sale. Jus pay a hooker to give u a massage then top you off nh.

Like wtf. This nigga a idiot imo.

And the browns are wild for giving him 230 Ms

Do yall believe that?!

idk...i think its possible.

Lets say he did do sum or most of what they are sayin....

My question is: why do it in such a creepy way?

I kno all this happened during the peak of the lockdown. So all the "legit" rub n tug places were closed.

But come on bruh. Covid aint stoppin no show, pussy was 4 sale. Jus pay a hooker to give u a massage then top you off nh.

Like wtf. This nigga a idiot imo.

And the browns are wild for giving him 230 Ms

Tryna tell dudes man.

Been fucking with hoes for 30 years. Never gave me an issue.

Tryna tell dudes man.

Been fucking with hoes for 30 years. Never gave me an issue.

Thank u. idgaf, deshaun aint playin a full deck.

Sum of them massueses are legit upstanding professional ppl. You cant jus pull out ur d during a session or put their hand on it nh.

That aint cool bruh.

I never had a massage like that b4. So uh ya. But ya cant be super creepy.

I would assume maybe if the vibe is rite u can politely ask if she offers that service. Then if yes, yall can work out a price...but like wtf.

This guy a whole asshole out in these streetz

Thank u. idgaf, deshaun aint playin a full deck.

Sum of them massueses are legit upstanding professional ppl. You cant jus pull out ur d during a session or put their hand on it nh.

That aint cool bruh.

I never had a massage like that b4. So uh ya. But ya cant be super creepy.

I would assume maybe if the vibe is rite u can politely ask if she offers that service. Then if yes, yall can work out a price...but like wtf.

This guy a whole asshole out in these streetz

A lot of dudes get off on the chase and finding a woman that likes them and convincing them to do the dam thing.

After a certain age, I was skipping all the bullshit and getting to what I want.

Back