Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Wow!!

You think he gone miss another full year??

2 years back to back??!!

Damn

Yes

The league historically has not been willing take on the risk of letting guys play while the court shit remains unresolved, especially since the most embarrassing parts of this story haven’t hit the public yet

ASHLEY SOLIS: As I’m working, he deliberately grabs himself and put his penis on my hand. And I pulled my hand away instantly and I started crying. And I told him that I’m done. I don’t wanna do this anymore.

KYLA HAYES: He wanted me to kinda make a V motion in his pelvic area. So go across his stomach to his thighs, back to his stomach. I just kept massaging and did what he asked until his penis kept touching me repeatedly as I did it. He was moving his penis back and forth as my hands moved as well.

SOLEDAD O’BRIEN: It allowed him to, kind of, put his penis on to your hands?

HAYES: Exactly.

O’BRIEN: And you thought that was intentional?

HAYES: It was intentional

O’BRIEN: So how did it end?

HAYES: At some point, he did ejaculate. That was mortifying and embarrassing and disgusting.

Again...I will always go back to the fact that the grand jury decided TWICE not to go to trial wit this. Why?

Back