Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

See now he just think niggas is dumb

smh. This lets me kno watson aint the sharpest knife in thr drawer. And he prolly did atleast 1/2 the shit them broads accused him of.

Dont say shit bout the contract. Jus give "sports talk"...say this team " gives you the best chance to win. You like the roster, culture n direction yadda yadda."

smh

Last edited:
Seems dumb to have him making public statements with civil litigation still pending. He has to be way too careful to avoid providing fodder for Buzbee.

They should have had him read a prepared statement then STFU. Allowing him to field questions was a horrendous error.

Why u say that?

Plenty players have done worse.

He gone be iight

Im talking his career. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s not a Brown in three years and he has a mediocre career riddled with what ifs. That and the fact that… he seems like a jackass and will probably do some stupid shit again. Not along the lines of 20 plus sexual assault charges but something else.

Im talking his career. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’s not a Brown in three years and he has a mediocre career riddled with what ifs. That and the fact that… he seems like a jackass and will probably do some stupid shit again. Not along the lines of 20 plus sexual assault charges but something else.

fuck-that-steve-buscemi.gif

The 2020 lockdown was his demise.

He was gold b4 that.

He'll be iight

Honest question. Would her having written about and spoken about on TV in the past mean anything or must she bring up someone like Ben Rapelisburger everytime she makes a criticism of another athletes off field behavior?
Again, I have no qualms with Jemele and I don't care persay what she's said in the past.

I read Deadeye post and then read her article and said hmmmm. In this instance here, Big Ben would have certainly been a better example than a murderer and a woman beater no?

It looks funny too me in this instance 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back