Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Something getting brought from time to time, is different from the something being in the news cycle almost every day.
Well that doesn't happen simply because there's always something new for clicks and views lol

If nothing happened then this would likely stay at the front of the headlines for some time

I don't have issues with anybody, I just tell the truth in a vulgar way because it cleanses my soul. People should try it.

I am blessed with hoes and dough, even post retirement. My new girlfriend is a 25 year old Dominican nursing student with an Onlyfans account that would make a motherfucker knees weak.

I can quite honestly say I don't care enough for certain things and Jemele Hill running around saying Black men have sort of privilege equivalent to White people because she lives her Black life through Black celebrity is one of them.

Black men have the worst life outcomes in America. The least educated, the lowest income, the least employed, the most death, the most imprisoned. The average Black man's life in any country on the globe is a life of struggle and misery.

And she can sit up on Twitter with the rest Blue Check mob and say racist and sexist shit about Black men and keep her job while we got stupid enough Black men to go with it and say Yes Queen, just because R.Kelly exists. Just because rappers say bitches and hoes. Just because Deshaun Watson like to get his dick tugged.

Fuck outta here.

Post her link/pics big homie

Back