Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

Yoooo folks really that pressed about him going to 40 massage parlors or whatever??? Seriously??

So he guilty because he ain't loyal to one person/parlor? That's a wild reach yo but whatever

That doesn't make him guilty just weird as fuck. And from a team perspective it's not the smartest thing in the world either. There's a reason teams are so strict about players receiving anything they would deem as medical attention outside of their approval. Guilty or not Deshaun Watson decision making in this just wasn't the smartest.

Yoooo folks really that pressed about him going to 40 massage parlors or whatever??? Seriously??

So he guilty because he ain't loyal to one person/parlor? That's a wild reach yo but whatever

No. He guilty cuz 22 broads accused him.

U really think ALL 22 lyin?

I highly doubt it.

That doesn't make him guilty just weird as fuck. And from a team perspective it's not the smartest thing in the world either. There's a reason teams are so strict about players receiving anything they would deem as medical attention outside of their approval. Guilty or not Deshaun Watson decision making in this just wasn't the smartest.
I disagree it makes him weird lol. What kinda shit is that? At one point I had 10 or so different weed connects. That's weird? Whats the magic number B. Whats the number where you go ok...that's about the norm

And two...a team don't want you using anyone that isn't affiliated with them because of the $$$. Look no further than the Brady and the Pats. Once Brady got his own folks involved and stopped relying on the team it caused a rift. That ain't got shit to do with anything but $$$$

They didn't try to prepare him to answer these questions at all. That's basically a new masseuse every few weeks on top of whatever the team itself provided him. This is not a well thought out answer

His people should've told him to tell the reporters that he's just here to talk about football and can't comment on any of the allegations that were made against him.

@Elzo69Renaissance

If he was one of your clients how would you advise him?

I disagree it makes him weird lol. What kinda shit is that? At one point I had 10 or so different weed connects. That's weird? Whats the magic number B. Whats the number where you go ok...that's about the norm

And two...a team don't want you using anyone that isn't affiliated with them because of the $$$. Look no further than the Brady and the Pats. Once Brady got his own folks involved and stopped relying on the team it caused a rift. That ain't got shit to do with anything but $$$$

That's not a good comparison. You don't make your living off your ability to smoke weed. Deshaun Watson makes his money largely on the condition he keeps himself in.

You know you can still change the title yourself right?

All you have to do is go to the first post and edit the title yourself.
And I'll change it right back then disable the ability to change threads

That's not a good comparison. You don't make your living off your ability to smoke weed. Deshaun Watson makes his money largely on the condition he keeps himself in.
But what does it matter if he had one masseuse vs 100? As long as he getting the treatment

By your logic he shouldn't have more than one chef/nutritionist. I say one being facetious. But if he had 40 chefs over 5yrs you'd call him weird which is weird to me

But what does it matter if he had one masseuse vs 100? As long as he getting the treatment

By your logic he shouldn't have more than one chef/nutritionist. I say one being facetious. But if he had 40 chefs over 5yrs you'd call him weird which is weird to me

Yeah cycling through that many people for 1 thing would be considered odd to most. That's not as uncommon as you're trying to make it seem. If a job went through 40 employees for the same position in 5 years wouldn't most think something is up? Hell the Colts got their 6th starting QB in 6 years and nfl analysts have spent the last 2 weeks talking about how bad of a sign that is. Cycling through multiple people who are supposed to do 1 specific job will always stand out

Whew

There's something to be said about familiarity and rapport.

There are people living on this earth who have let a single person cut their hair for there entire life and should the day come they actually have to use another barber, their anxiety levels are through the roof.

There are actors who fly out their barbers, chefs, trainers, etc to be on set with them every time they do a project.

There are people who take all of their families vehicles to one person to repair.

But you sit here and think there's absolutely nothing odd about a dude who switches up masseuses as frequent as him? How can one get used to your trouble areas and develop a personalized plan for you if you keep switching it up with people?

Again, nothing is "wrong" but it sure tf is odd af.

This isn't test driving 50 cars before deciding which one you like

@BlackRain @AP2.5 I wrote a semi long dissertation but it's too early for all that lol. Instead I'll say for every person that finds it odd, there's another person who sees nothing odd about it🤷🏿‍♂️

And because I don't find it odd, I can't say he was moving stupid or any other negative association that implies that

Bre'neesha got my shoulders right 2 weeks ago but was terrible on my knees. Today my knees are sore....why am I calling her back up? 2 weeks later it's my shoulders again but hey Bre'neesha is unavailable *for whatever reason*. That's 3 different PT in a span of 6 weeks....

@BlackRain @AP2.5 I wrote a semi long dissertation but it's too early for all that lol. Instead I'll say for every person that finds it odd, there's another person who sees nothing odd about it🤷🏿‍♂️

And because I don't find it odd, I can't say he was moving stupid or any other negative association that implies that

Bre'neesha got my shoulders right 2 weeks ago but was terrible on my knees. Today my knees are sore....why am I calling her back up? 2 weeks later it's my shoulders again but hey Bre'neesha is unavailable *for whatever reason*. That's 3 different PT in a span of 6 weeks....
You're exaggerating this to support your position lol

Terrible analogy b lol

You're exaggerating this to support your position lol

Terrible analogy b lol
How?? You brought up target areas and finding familiarity. The example was in line with your words.

What I hear from you is you'd rather go to a person you familiar with to cover everything, irregardless of what affects you today and yall scheduling is vs going to someone who can take care of what you actually need...today...right now

Which very much fits the AP I know lol

See the source image

How?? You brought up target areas and finding familiarity. The example was in line with your words.

What I hear from you is you'd rather go to a person you familiar with to cover everything, irregardless of what affects you today and yall scheduling is vs going to someone who can take care of what you actually need...today...right now

Which very much fits the AP I know lol
No cause that's not how it works

When was the last time you got a massage?

I go to the same location and ask for the same person cause she fills my needs. I try to schedule when she's going to be there so that I don't get anyone else. In the event she's unavailable and I have to use someone else, I'll tell them the same thing I tell her. The experience isn't as good but it's not terrible.

But I'm not about to be running all over town sampling massage parlors to the tune of 100+

Back