Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

See the source image

...so she couldn't satisfy his massage fetish huh? Lol

No cause that's not how it works

When was the last time you got a massage?

I go to the same location and ask for the same person cause she fills my needs. I try to schedule when she's going to be there so that I don't get anyone else. In the event she's unavailable and I have to use someone else, I'll tell them the same thing I tell her. The experience isn't as good but it's not terrible.

But I'm not about to be running all over town sampling massage parlors to the tune of 100+
So you'd wouldn't find it odd if he had just stayed with the same location but used different folks?? Lol come on bruh

Again we dealing with different muscles and ailments. It's not impossible to believe that while person A is amazing at one muscle group, they suck at another. Compound that with scheduling. Compound that with personalities

I hear from you familiarity (again your word) is more important to you than the actual issue. And that's ok also b

No cause that's not how it works

When was the last time you got a massage?

I go to the same location and ask for the same person cause she fills my needs. I try to schedule when she's going to be there so that I don't get anyone else. In the event she's unavailable and I have to use someone else, I'll tell them the same thing I tell her. The experience isn't as good but it's not terrible.

But I'm not about to be running all over town sampling massage parlors to the tune of 100+

you viewin this thru a regular everyday common folk perspective

that mf a multi-millionaire always travelin on the road to different states every wk, so it might not be the same as you

but still havin 20, 40 or 100 different masseuses isn't an indictment on him, as seen by the grand juries

Let’s say he tells them up front what he wants, they oblige without objection, and their employer later catches wind of it through the grapevine and fires them. Then out of nowhere an attorney contacts them (now unemployed) to see if they’d have interest in “telling their story.”

There are so many ways this could have originated

This is more “he must be guilty” talk. Yawn..
nah, that's your "he must be innocent" lens you are viewing this through

again, Idk if he's guilty or innocent...the last page or two has been about the strange desire to seek out 100+ people to give him treatment

I still say this is more about him having his 1st couple experiences being enjoyable...then he got carried away afterwards.

Some parlors did what he wanted...others didn't. Hence why he went to so many to see who can fulfill his need. If this parlor did this for me...lemme see if this other one will do the same. Just kept pushing the envelope.

No evidence so therefore he’s innocent. He can get massages from a billion women why does any of that matter?
this my last time saying this cause you keep making a point to suggest im speaking on his innocence or guilt

so...on mo gin....

ITS WEIRD TO ME THAT HE HAS TO GO TO ALL THESE PLACES TO GET A MASSAGE

i didnt say anything about his behavior once he was there.

this my last time saying this cause you keep making a point to suggest im speaking on his innocence or guilt

so...on mo gin....

ITS WEIRD TO ME THAT HE HAS TO GO TO ALL THESE PLACES TO GET A MASSAGE

i didnt say anything about his behavior once he was there.
Translation=he must be guilty

The funniest shit about this entire thread is whether you think he's guilty or not the consensus at least seems to be he wasn't moving smart at all if by nothing else going through double digit number massage therapists. So it's funny as hell to see all of this trust put into someone who at worst assaulted people and at best shows a bad lack of control that literally almost derailed his career.

So you just here to shit on that brother regardless.

Got it.

Back