Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

But in the NFL's eyes...he embarrassed them.

Again...they gonna suspend him. But only doing it just to say they did something. They don't give one fucc about the allegations...the victims...or what happened. These owners concern is "Will be be available to play Sunday/Thursday".

And until folks start affecting their bottom line...and women actually stop supporting the NFL behind these allegations...then it'll continue to be business as usual. This is just one hurdle outta the thousands upon thousands the NFL have faced. And it'll keep continuing.

Why should somebody make another person/business suffer over allegations?

Court has said nothing happened and it keep saying he ain’t settling shit because he said he didn’t do shit.

I think he gon settle though but right now he ain’t buckled

Why should somebody make another person/business suffer over allegations?

Court has said nothing happened and it keep saying he ain’t settling shit because he said he didn’t do shit.

I think he gon settle though but right now he ain’t buckled

I think it's has more to do wit the NFL's history.

They didn't try to prepare him to answer these questions at all. That's basically a new masseuse every few weeks on top of whatever the team itself provided him. This is not a well thought out answer

The fuck it ain't. They have big box massage therapy franchises all over the place. Massage envy, Burke Williams, etc. You just book with the company like any other establishment and get a masseuse assigned to you.

No. He guilty cuz 22 broads accused him.

U really think ALL 22 lyin?

I highly doubt it.
This is by far the stupidest fucking argument that gets regurgitated regularly.

YES I think ALL 22 are lying. Because he is a black man and this is America so it wouldnt be the 100th time that a large group of people conspired against a black man, let alone the first. And that's before we get to the matter of the several 100 millions of dollars at stake.

The fuck it ain't. They have big box massage therapy franchises all over the place. Massage envy, Burke Williams, etc. You just book with the company like any other establishment and get a masseuse assigned to you.

Yeah if he was just getting strictly massages. But outta those places you mentioned...how many will do the things he apparently wants done outside a regular massage?

40 / 5 = 8 different masseuses. 8 home games a year. So if all dude did was get massaged by whoever was available after each home game he somehow is moving funny and not smart and yadda yadda yadda?

Talmbout well I have a personalized masseuse so why doesnt he? Cool, that's you! This man is a professional athlete likely getting massaged 100s of time a year, and consequently had massages from multiple people over a 5 year period. So what?! Cause you would do it differently? Who made yall the arbitrator of normal?

Yeah if he was just getting strictly massages. But outta those places you mentioned...how many will do the things he apparently wants done outside a regular massage?
He says he didnt do it. They say he did. The timing of the allegations give me a very reasonable suspicion of the veracity of the claims being levied against him.

And criticizing the number of masseuses he used just seems pedantic to me.

This is by far the stupidest fucking argument that gets regurgitated regularly.

YES I think ALL 22 are lying. Because he is a black man and this is America so it wouldnt be the 100th time that a large group of people conspired against a black man, let alone the first. And that's before we get to the matter of the several 100 millions of dollars at stake.

frfr

whew...

just leave AP...it's not worth the back and forth

Too late for that. That train has already left the station.

When Pat signed that big azzz contract...that was the writing on the wall

Teams are just going to give shorter deals now. Because if you guarantee everybody full contracts with the way folks get hurt your cap will be in hell

Back