Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

It's also another thing had he gotten a licensed person to come to his house or meet somewhere outside of their job but he like he didn't check for credentials.

There's a reason why there are schools for this to become licensed

Yeah cause there's absolutely nothing that can go wrong from somebody fukn up a woman's hair........... :foh5:
I didn't think I had to be specific for you to get my point, but, using just what you said, what if an unlicensed person he let rub on him fuck something up worse

We still acting like Deshaun wasn't twerking his booty up in the air and moaning and groaning, getting erect and all types of freak shit while getting massages?

Some of you gonna have to come terms that Deshaun is on the creep bus and was creeping and he got caught because he didn't wanna pay these women off because in his mind, he did nothing wrong.

And let's not act like going to 40 massage therapists with some of them not licensed, like that shit normal behavior. Unless you going to some seedy Asian joint in the cut, that actually got happy endings on deck, you not gonna find an unlicensed massage therapist anywhere but on Instagram, where they be whoring on the side.

Motherfuckers don't go to 40 different barbers in their life time. Or go to 40 mechanics.

If your part of your job is to make sure your body is in good shape would you just trust any random person with that or would you actually make sure they know what they're doing?

lol that nigga aint care bout no masseuse qualifications. He jus wanted a handi n a quick rub down.

It is what it is. But lets also call it what it is.

How many of us, if we rich as fuck, would drive 30 minutes out of town to meet a girl at her mothers house for a massage?

This still dont mean he did anything wrong. There might have been an agreed upon understanding that the shit would come with a happy ending, and the woman agreed, and is now turning around and lying.

I can still see both sides.

But I can also call it what it is.

And being a multi millionaire and driving half an hour out of town to meet a chick at her mothers place for a massage aint normal behavior.

Last edited:
It's weird to me because the average person doesn't know what exactly to do for a massage

If he's having a deep tissue massage and she's just jabbing her elbow into his back then that's probably not comfortable and doing more harm than good

I didn't know he was just hitting up non-professional women for massages

Also an nfl player not telling their trainer that they are getting outside help seems suspect

Back