Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

I never heard a person come and say “they ain’t trying to settle”

I’m the end he’s going to though even though he feels he didn’t do what’s being alleged

Why do you think he is going to settle now when he could've did that a long time ago?

The requirements for a guilty verdict in a civil suit is different than in a criminal one but it kinda of helps him to not even have been charged criminally.

Why do you think he is going to settle now when he could've did that a long time ago?

The requirements for a guilty verdict in a civil suit is different than in a criminal one but it kinda of helps him to not even have been charged criminally.

You’re right.

I just figured he was to get this last part over with now the criminal part has been settled

You’re right.

I just figured he was to get this last part over with now the criminal part has been settled

I get that thought process and usually would agree. Just that he's been standing on that square of not settling for a while now.

I just asked because the women filed the civil suits first and were looking for settlements without even wanting the criminal trial to happen. Not that they have any say so in criminal part but if settled then he could've had something like an NDA with the settlement where they couldn't even cooperate with the criminal trial. This nigga still didn't settle

Lol yea but nigga we know you got issues with black women. Have you seen what you post?

I don't have issues with anybody, I just tell the truth in a vulgar way because it cleanses my soul. People should try it.

I am blessed with hoes and dough, even post retirement. My new girlfriend is a 25 year old Dominican nursing student with an Onlyfans account that would make a motherfucker knees weak.

I can quite honestly say I don't care enough for certain things and Jemele Hill running around saying Black men have sort of privilege equivalent to White people because she lives her Black life through Black celebrity is one of them.

Black men have the worst life outcomes in America. The least educated, the lowest income, the least employed, the most death, the most imprisoned. The average Black man's life in any country on the globe is a life of struggle and misery.

And she can sit up on Twitter with the rest Blue Check mob and say racist and sexist shit about Black men and keep her job while we got stupid enough Black men to go with it and say Yes Queen, just because R.Kelly exists. Just because rappers say bitches and hoes. Just because Deshaun Watson like to get his dick tugged.

Fuck outta here.

The first quote was just a few years ago.

She has a history of painting black men as something we’re not.

The words she use like “many” is weak

and the nerve to paint straight black men as something so negative is right up the alley of white supremacy.

But y’all got it.
🤝🏾

I don't think it'll go away. Even Rice's situation was brought up and he's retired. Vicks dog fighting always gets brought up and he even apologized and did time and became a better person afterwards. That was also so long ago too.

Ben's allegations get brought up a lot too. Lots of players that have had some type of controversy will still get it brought up

Back on topic.

Deshaun Watson needs to throw for 500 yards a game so these White people can forgive and forget.

The funniest shit about this entire thread is whether you think he's guilty or not the consensus at least seems to be he wasn't moving smart at all if by nothing else going through double digit number massage therapists. So it's funny as hell to see all of this trust put into someone who at worst assaulted people and at best shows a bad lack of control that literally almost derailed his career.

I don't think it'll go away. Even Rice's situation was brought up and he's retired. Vicks dog fighting always gets brought up and he even apologized and did time and became a better person afterwards. That was also so long ago too.

Ben's allegations get brought up a lot too. Lots of players that have had some type of controversy will still get it brought up

Something getting brought from time to time, is different from the something being in the news cycle almost every day.

Ben has an entire nickname based around people calling him a rapist. For the rest of his life there will be a large section of people who call him Rapelisburger.

Back