Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

fam

i dont even follow her like this, and I can tell you're mistaken

she has definitely called out the differences/biases when it comes to the treatment/punishments of black/white athletes

but to @BlackRain point, in your eyes, to satisfy you, does she, at every single time she writes and article have to continue bringing up Ben when she's discussed him in length previously??

I don't know what else to tell you bruh.

Not even about Big Ben specifically, but how it seems like she goes after black athletes more than white athletes for similar (or worse) offenses.

I didn't even bring up Big Ben until you pulled up blackrain's quote.

That's his POV........not mine.

Basically, she doesn't have the same energy for white athletes accused of wrongdoing.

Don't understand how you can't see that.

I don't know what else to tell you bruh.

Not even about Big Ben specifically, but how it seems like she goes after black athletes more than white athletes for similar (or worse) offenses.

I didn't even bring up Big Ben until you pulled up blackrain's quote.

That's his POV........not mine.

Basically, she doesn't have the same energy for white athletes accused of wrongdoing.

Don't understand how you can't see that.

Damn shame how she's throwing that white man under the bus and giving props to a Black man whose name was drug across the mud for doing better after a domestic violence incident ain't it?

You're right she didn't edit anything. Anything deadeye says about Jemele Hill comes from this weird dislike he's had for her for years. Just search his name and comments about her. It's weird as hell.

Why are you searching my name bruh?

That's............disturbing.

fat kid looking suspicious clip.gif

It's not about disliking her, I just see her for what she is.

Ever since she co-signed that "black men are the white people of black people" comment from that author or whatever he is, I started to see her in a different light.

Also, before you bring it up, I loved His & Hers.

It was one of the best shows on ESPN for a while.

So the only reason I come down on her so hard about that is because I think her woke bullshit ruined the show and brought down Michael Smith with her, but that's another story for another time.

Why are you searching my name bruh?

That's............disturbing.

View attachment 801241

It's not about disliking her, I just see her for what she is.

Ever since she co-signed that "black men are the white people of black people" comment from that author or whatever he is, I started to see her in a different light.

Also, before you bring it up, I loved His & Hers.

It was one of the best shows on ESPN for a while.

So the only reason I come down on her so hard about that is because I think her woke bullshit ruined the show and brought down Michael Smith with her, but that's another story for another time.

It's called having a memory. Something you're not really good at considering how often you get facts you can easily look up wrong. And it also makes no sense for you to say her "woke bullshit" ruined the show when that woke bullshit you speak of was calling Trump a white supremacists and standing up for Colin Kaepernick on one of the most widely viewed sports platforms there is. That really doesn't help your "she don't look out for Black people" narrative you keep trying to spin. See that's where having a good memory would help you out more. You'd actually remember more about what happens.

You out here sounding like the Daily Caller/Tucker Carlson talking about her and being woke ruining the show

Never forget She said

Straight Black men are the white people of black people”
"I have increasingly found that MANY black men just want better access to patriarchy. They don't actually want it dismantled,"

Never forget She said

Straight Black men are the white people of black people”
"I have increasingly found that MANY black men just want better access to patriarchy. They don't actually want it dismantled,"
This not my fight but while this is a dumb take, what does that have to do with this particular situation

This not my fight but while this is a dumb take, what does that have to do with this particular situation

IMO to them that statement along with others she has made that they feel is out of line is an example of a pattern from her and this situation is just another example of that from her.

I could be 100% wrong just my POV from yall conversation that I've read in here.

I thought y’all was talking about how Hill be throwing shade at black men for no reason

But yea, let’s get back to Watson since this is his thread
I'ma just say this and be done with it, if there is a segment of the black men population who continue to spout women shouldn't have periods, then I believe there is a segment of black men that she was talking about that exist

The thing for me is, I don't personally know of these subsets of black men and if I did, I would steer clear of them

It's a very dumb take and it's always been called as such when the initial article she was quoting was written years before she said that. The funny thing is though the narrative about her "randomly throwing Black men under the bus" doesn't hold up under 1. Her actual journalistic history and 2 just simple common sense.

Using the NFL as an example with a league of 70% Black players then simple numbers will tell you that good or bad the vast majority of the reporting is going to be on Black players. So by default any reporting she does will come off as bias whether she's giving them praise (which is what the white/right wing espn viewers complained about) or whether she's critiquing them. And if you're on the end that thinks she attacks Black players without reason then that's what you'll see. Though it's funny to see that the two most vocal groups who dislike are both have the same complaint which is "she's always trying to make Black and/or white men look bad. She's a racist against white people. She's a feminist who hates Black men." Is it oochie wally or is it one mic?

I remember Az goin in rage mode when we had a discussion about that. Like wishing death on the brotha over some dogs. Lol

I'm a dog lover and have 2 dogs right now. I ain't about to wish death on no man for some dogs that ain't mine. I think people should get fucked up for abusing animals for real.

I've said this on here on more than 1 occasion. I LOVE my dogs more than some of my family members and would save my dogs life over a strangers life all day everyday and twice on Sunday.

It's a very dumb take and it's always been called as such when the initial article she was quoting was written years before she said that. The funny thing is though the narrative about her "randomly throwing Black men under the bus" doesn't hold up under 1. Her actual journalistic history and 2 just simple common sense.

Using the NFL as an example with a league of 70% Black players then simple numbers will tell you that good or bad the vast majority of the reporting is going to be on Black players. So by default any reporting she does will come off as bias whether she's giving them praise (which is what the white/right wing espn viewers complained about) or whether she's critiquing them. And if you're on the end that thinks she attacks Black players without reason then that's what you'll see. Though it's funny to see that the two most vocal groups who dislike are both have the same complaint which is "she's always trying to make Black and/or white men look bad. She's a racist against white people. She's a feminist who hates Black men." Is it oochie wally or is it one mic?

...its AmeriKKKa

Back