Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

These Crackers mad as Fuck @ this press conference 🤣😂

I forgot the GM for the Browns is a Brotha

My man went thru the process had a thorough, grueling investigation done & coons & crackers are irate.

The vitriol Watson gonna receive during them away games...ooo wee

I'ma just say this and be done with it, if there is a segment of the black men population who continue to spout women shouldn't have periods, then I believe there is a segment of black men that she was talking about that exist

The thing for me is, I don't personally know of these subsets of black men and if I did, I would steer clear of them

The first quote was just a few years ago.

She has a history of painting black men as something we’re not.

The words she use like “many” is weak

and the nerve to paint straight black men as something so negative is right up the alley of white supremacy.

But y’all got it.

It's a very dumb take and it's always been called as such when the initial article she was quoting was written years before she said that. The funny thing is though the narrative about her "randomly throwing Black men under the bus" doesn't hold up under 1. Her actual journalistic history and 2 just simple common sense.

Using the NFL as an example with a league of 70% Black players then simple numbers will tell you that good or bad the vast majority of the reporting is going to be on Black players. So by default any reporting she does will come off as bias whether she's giving them praise (which is what the white/right wing espn viewers complained about) or whether she's critiquing them. And if you're on the end that thinks she attacks Black players without reason then that's what you'll see. Though it's funny to see that the two most vocal groups who dislike are both have the same complaint which is "she's always trying to make Black and/or white men look bad. She's a racist against white people. She's a feminist who hates Black men." Is it oochie wally or is it one mic?

The two thing I quoted her saying was just her thoughts.

and when you wanna display your thoughts to the public be prepared to stand on them.

What she said is weak and will always be weak.

it’s a pattern for her

Back