Welcome To aBlackWeb

DeShaun Watson’s Legal Saga. Final Ruling: Suspended 11 games for the 2022 Season, fined $5M

In the grand scheme of things, no

His life and the accusers lives will never be the same after this.

I also don't place a value on money like most people do but if he's found guilty in civil suits, then what do you think is going to happen to that money
That'd be pretty insane if somehow in the end he'd have to pay a huge settlement that's near this big contract value. I'm curious about the civil lawsuits and what's going to be the end result

He said the truth came out and he’s doing better along with getting a bigger check

How is that not a win
Again, we're viewing this through two different lenses.

His reputation has an asterisk next to it and again just because no criminal charges stuck doesn't prove his innocence.

What bothers me more than most things is how we hold athletes to higher standard than the average citizen.

Its registered sexual offenders at all our jobs.

Sexual offenders are scum but they allowed to work, just not with kids.

I just want to stop seeing a mfers acting like the punishment for a crime should be more just cause a mfer is an athlete.

Bruh didn't even get punished for a crime but the court of public opinion >>>>>

IMO regardless of the outcome once a person is accused of any type of sexual assault. There is no win to be had. Said person's name will forever linked to sexual assault. Some people will always think they are guilty. Kids can talk shit to your kids about their father being a rapist just to be disrespectful. It can always be brought up in any interview he does for the rest of his life. 230 mill doesn't erase that.
You just said what I said but better🤝🏾

His reputation matters to others. When folks stop worrying about shit like that they become themselves and have an inner peace.

His wife and family is still by his side. I’m pretty sure that’s all that matters to him at this point

His reputation matters to others. When folks stop worrying about shit like that they become themselves and have an inner peace.

His wife and family is still by his side. I’m pretty sure that’s all that matters to him at this point
Ok but that doesn't refute anything I've said.

And I'ma keep it a buck cause I don't follow dude like that but this the first time I ever heard him being married.

Edit: in my response to 5th, I should've said some of y'all because some of y'all did think the women weren't being honest so this is in fact a "win" to them

He only "won" to y'all celebrating this cause y'all think the women were lying to begin with but that's another discussion

tbh. i dont think they are "lying"

Its a sheer numbers game....22. Come on. 5-6 maybe but all 22? Highly unlikely.

Tho sum of em are prolly embellishing the truth alil.

And he may gave gotten alil forceful with a few of em.

And prolly when sum said no. He kept on asking. Which made it even more comfortable.

Watson clearly aint no angel. But he did win.

She's just a girlfriend. Or at least that's what all the articles I've seen mention her as. I haven't seen anything say wife

So you basically have an agenda. Got it. So it’s innocent until proven guilty he’s gets his innocence proven and he’s still guilty.
LMAO

Fam... If I'ma have an agenda over anything, it surely ain't gonna be over no damn Watson

But I see I've poked the hornets nest so, I'm out

So you basically have an agenda. Got it. So it’s innocent until proven guilty he’s gets his innocence proven and he’s still guilty.

Unless you believe every person who either is not criminally charged or gets an innocent verdict in court means they're 100% innocent then there's no agenda just a difference of opinion between two people. It would also mean that you put far more faith into the system to claim to distrust as well. But you and others seem to pretend you don't understand those two contradictory stances you hold

tbh. i dont think they are "lying"

Its a sheer numbers game....22. Come on. 5-6 maybe but all 22? Highly unlikely.

Tho sum of em are prolly embellishing the truth alil.

And he may gave gotten alil forceful with a few of em.

And prolly when sum said no. He kept on asking. Which made it even more comfortable.

Watson clearly aint no angel. But he did win.
Like I said, there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with taking a wait and see approach

Care to elaborate on the bold?

Care to elaborate on the bold?
He's saying more outside people care about his reputation than Watson does.

Or Watson doesn't care while others not named Watson care too much

Unless you believe every person who either is not criminally charged or gets an innocent verdict in court means they're 100% innocent then there's no agenda just a difference of opinion between two people. It would also mean that you put far more faith into the system to claim to distrust as well. But you and others seem to pretend you don't understand those two contradictory stances you hold
What do they get out of protecting Watson?

He's saying more outside people care about his reputation than Watson does.

Or Watson doesn't care while others not named Watson care too much

I got the basics of what he said. I asked him to elaborate because I feel peoples opinions of a person are different than the reputation of a person.

I got the basics of what he said. I asked him to elaborate because I feel peoples opinions of a person are different than the reputation of a person.
ahhh

i see where you goin

Back